Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

Seche Vite™ dry fast top coat is widely acknowledged as the world's finest top coat. This top coat is specially formulated to penetrate through nail lacquer to the base coat. Visit seche.com for more info.

November 01, 2016

I really like this top coat it dries super fast and makes the nails shine. However the shrinking at tips causes it to chip and is frustrating. I would purchase this product again due to the fact you don't need to wait hours for your nails to fully dry.

November 01, 2016

If you're looking to do your nails quickly for a night out, this is a great product !!

Pros:
- dries SUPER FAST (for thicker coats, it will take longer)
- looks glossy / professionally done / silky
- works with any nail polish

Cons:
- chips within 2-3 days

I'm not sure if it's chipping because of the brand of nail polish I'm using underneath. I've tried OPI & Essie, as well as various types of base coats. It's actually not so much a chip, but more of a peel - a whole chunk of nail polish would come off at a time (probably because the Seche Vite binds it when it dries it altogether)

October 30, 2016

Cette couche de finition sèche vraiment rapidement ,beaucoup plus que mes autres produits. Beau fini lustré et brillant sur les ongles. Effet gel un peu.

October 30, 2016

The hype is so real. So believe it.
I've been using Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat for about 4-5 years now and I wouldn't know where I'd be without it. Not only does it dry your nails within a few minutes, it also adds this beautiful shiny gloss coating as well. I've had so many friends and strangers compliment my nails and ask where I got them done, only for me to tell them that I do my own nails. They always think that it's shellac or gel nails because of the added thickness and shine. I do find that within a week's time, the colour does dull down, but I don't find that an issue because it's easy to fix. I see way less chipping when I use Seche than when I do not. Usually the issue I'm faced with is grow out after 1-2 weeks, which is when I'll re-do my nails. Ever since I've started using it, I've purchased 2 full size bottles and 1 mini. Personally, I would say skip the mini (for those wanting to test it out) because the full size is not that much more $$, but you get way more product. As some have mentioned, the formula of Seche tends to harden or become thicker the more it is exposed to air (I think), which will generally become noticeable 1/2 through the bottle. I never got around to buying Seche Restore, so I have about 1/3 the bottle of the mini and 1/5 of the bottle of the full size left because both became unusable at that point. Nonetheless, it is totally worth it and I highly recommend. There is nothing else like it on the market that I've come across.

October 06, 2016

I finally gave into the hype and decided to try this top coat out and I totally get it. It leaves a strong, shiny top which does smooth out your color nail polish while of course drying it down quickly. One thing I do have to say though is that I would not have gotten the full mileage out of my bottle if I hadn't bought the Seche Restore thinning drops. After a couple uses, Seche Vite starts to get thick and so you need to drop in 2-3 drops to get it to its normal consistency again. This might be a no-no for some so be warned. Personally I also use the Seche Restore to fix any of my other polishes that have thickened.

October 01, 2016

this is holy grail status for me i dont care the cost or what its made of this make my polish stay for weeks without chipping it also allowd my nails to stay hard and grow out perfectly

September 30, 2016

My search for the best fast drying top coat ends here. I can happily say that this does live up to the hype and it's the best thing I've ever tried. I have no patience when it comes to painting my nails and this has made my life so much easier. It's a fairly thick formula but doesn't leave your nails feeling like its painting out very thick. While, the scent of it smells like gasoline to me, its gone by the time your nails dry (~ 60 seconds!)

September 27, 2016

This is the best top coat I have ever tried! Dries super fast so I don't have any issues with smudging and maintains shine for days with little to no chipping!!!

September 26, 2016

I've never found a top coat as fast and effective as this. No lie. I actually bought it and not just shared with my sis. It's that good. It smells a bit varnishy upon application but it's amazingly fast to dry which is what you need. It helps to cap your nails and it lasts much longer than normal. I highly recommend.

September 26, 2016

I had heard about this product for years and then I finally found it winners for $6.99!!! I am now a convert, I can finally have nick free & dry nails, in a few minutes. I do my nails 2x week and have yet to see any damage from using the top coat!