Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1479 in Nail Polish

Seche Vite™ dry fast top coat is widely acknowledged as the world's finest top coat. This top coat is specially formulated to penetrate through nail lacquer to the base coat. Visit seche.com for more info.

March 24, 2017

I have been hunting for a fast-drying, smudge proof topcoat, and finally found the perfect one in Seche Vite. This product dries very quickly to produce a perfect at home manicure that stays shiny and chip proof. It does have a rather strong chemical smell that dissipates once dry that could be an issue for people who are sensitive to odors. This is a must have product for me, and my search for the perfect topcoat is over now that I've found this product.

March 07, 2017

I love nail polish, I know its not good for my nails but I rarely go more than 2 days without nail polish on my nails. I tried this top coat for the first time and my nail polish has not chipped since, and it dried really quickly. The finish looks like a gel topcoat, I am very impressed. Its expensive, and the smell is very strong. I was also a little hesitant to use it when I saw the warning label on the bottle, but found that the chemical is used in other polishes. Still not sure about the warning, but I really like this product. I will be purchasing this again.

February 28, 2017

There is nothing quite like a brand new bottle of Seche Vite top coat. I haven't been able to find a topcoat that works for me as well as this one. It dries so quickly, and I have gotten so used to how quickly I can do other things after paining my nails that I wreck my nails everytime I use a different topcoat. It does go thick more quickly than other topcoats. And because it is not Big 3-Free, it doesn't react as well to standard nail polish thinner. I keep Seche Restore on hand to keep it thin. Though it never goes back to the original consistency. Still recommend it though! Shrinks a little if used on polish that has dried, so it is good to use it straight away after polish!

February 26, 2017

This top coat is the best I've ever used! It dries very quickly (between 30 seconds to a minute) so its great for people who are impatient when it comes to nail polish drying lol its quite thick and almost looks like a lightless gel top coat!

February 24, 2017

This is my go-to top coat. It dries to amazingly fast and is so strong, that I can't imagine using any other topcoat for my nails. If I had one complaint, it's that I never manage to finish a bottle, because the nail polish gets thick after a while. The nail polish dries so quickly, that after using it for a while, it begins to dry in the bottle. I usually feel like the benefits outweigh this one downside, though. I usually keep this in the fridge, just to help extend the life of the polish a little longer. Highly recommended! I've never found a faster or stronger topcoat than this, besides when using a uv topcoat instead. I also recommend checking Winners for this, it is always a good deal there when you can find it!

February 15, 2017

I received a small sample size of Seche Vite with a beauty box I subscribe to and was totally amazed at the salon quality. It kept my nail polish intact for about 1 week and made the polish nice and shiny. I have now since bought I large bottle and will keep buying it. It isn't very expensive ...about $14.00 canadian, a great deal compared to a manicure at a salon.

February 05, 2017

This has been the only top coat I use since I discovered it about 3 years ago. The shine it gives is amazing, it shortens the dry time by at least 75% and creates almost a gel like coat. 150% recommended!!

February 02, 2017

I've been using this for years. It drys so quickly and keeps your nails from chipping! It gives a gel like effect as well. Normally it can run a little pricey but I can always find it at winners for a lesser cost. Total game changer.

January 26, 2017

Yes please!! I love this brand of top coat. It does the job perfectly and leaves your nails looking shiny and your polish color enhanced. We go through this every few months and always buy the same brand.

January 11, 2017

This top coat provides incredible shine. The nails look absolutely beautiful and professionally done, even with my clumsy application. It dries to the touch in 5 mins, and fully within the hour or so. Super convenient for people who have little time to spare waiting for nails to dry...
    It also helps cover imperfections in the colour application (small dings or ridges).
    The common problem of shrinking at the tips, i found is less pronounced if you wrap the tip with both the colour polish and top coat.