Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1457 in Nail Polish

Seche Vite™ dry fast top coat is widely acknowledged as the world's finest top coat. This top coat is specially formulated to penetrate through nail lacquer to the base coat. Visit seche.com for more info.

February 24, 2017

This is my go-to top coat. It dries to amazingly fast and is so strong, that I can't imagine using any other topcoat for my nails. If I had one complaint, it's that I never manage to finish a bottle, because the nail polish gets thick after a while. The nail polish dries so quickly, that after using it for a while, it begins to dry in the bottle. I usually feel like the benefits outweigh this one downside, though. I usually keep this in the fridge, just to help extend the life of the polish a little longer. Highly recommended! I've never found a faster or stronger topcoat than this, besides when using a uv topcoat instead. I also recommend checking Winners for this, it is always a good deal there when you can find it!

February 15, 2017

I received a small sample size of Seche Vite with a beauty box I subscribe to and was totally amazed at the salon quality. It kept my nail polish intact for about 1 week and made the polish nice and shiny. I have now since bought I large bottle and will keep buying it. It isn't very expensive ...about $14.00 canadian, a great deal compared to a manicure at a salon.

February 05, 2017

This has been the only top coat I use since I discovered it about 3 years ago. The shine it gives is amazing, it shortens the dry time by at least 75% and creates almost a gel like coat. 150% recommended!!

February 02, 2017

I've been using this for years. It drys so quickly and keeps your nails from chipping! It gives a gel like effect as well. Normally it can run a little pricey but I can always find it at winners for a lesser cost. Total game changer.

January 26, 2017

Yes please!! I love this brand of top coat. It does the job perfectly and leaves your nails looking shiny and your polish color enhanced. We go through this every few months and always buy the same brand.

January 11, 2017

This top coat provides incredible shine. The nails look absolutely beautiful and professionally done, even with my clumsy application. It dries to the touch in 5 mins, and fully within the hour or so. Super convenient for people who have little time to spare waiting for nails to dry...
    It also helps cover imperfections in the colour application (small dings or ridges).
    The common problem of shrinking at the tips, i found is less pronounced if you wrap the tip with both the colour polish and top coat.

January 09, 2017

Hands down the best top coat out there! Not only it is fast drying, but it leaves a durable and shiny finish that makes your nail polish last way longer than with other products. The smell is a bit strong, but nothing major.

November 01, 2016

I really like this top coat it dries super fast and makes the nails shine. However the shrinking at tips causes it to chip and is frustrating. I would purchase this product again due to the fact you don't need to wait hours for your nails to fully dry.

November 01, 2016

If you're looking to do your nails quickly for a night out, this is a great product !!

Pros:
    - dries SUPER FAST (for thicker coats, it will take longer)
    - looks glossy / professionally done / silky
    - works with any nail polish

Cons:
    - chips within 2-3 days

I'm not sure if it's chipping because of the brand of nail polish I'm using underneath. I've tried OPI & Essie, as well as various types of base coats. It's actually not so much a chip, but more of a peel - a whole chunk of nail polish would come off at a time (probably because the Seche Vite binds it when it dries it altogether)

October 30, 2016

Cette couche de finition sèche vraiment rapidement ,beaucoup plus que mes autres produits. Beau fini lustré et brillant sur les ongles. Effet gel un peu.

paxy24 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Annelimo added a new review for
    Metamucil

MrsBBerry added a new review for
    Spam