Second Cup Coffee Co. Candy Cane Latte

Second Cup Coffee Co. Candy Cane Latte Reviews

Ranked #234 out of 481 in Coffee

September 09, 2015

delicious, love the candy cane latte

September 09, 2015

yummy!! great coffee to put you in the mood for xmas season

July 07, 2015

Tastes exactly as it states candy cane and a latte. Just like Christmas you get the nice tast of latte followed by a little bit of mint. Not to much though

March 20, 2015

I love getting this drink around the holidays! It's one of their holiday specials, and it is so yummy. I love the candy cane flavour. You can't really taste the caffiene so it's perfect for people who might not like the flavour of coffee but still need a pick me up.

March 09, 2015

Second Cup lattes always taste delicious to me, and this one was no exception! It's the perfect drink for when you're feeling in the festive mood. Heck, even if you're not, it's still delicious! The perfect blend of candy cane and caffeine.

November 25, 2014

I usually try to make the rounds on Christmas specialty beverages because of my love for peppermint. So, seeing as today was Latte Tuesdays at Second Cup, decided to try their C.C. Latte. I must admit I was underwhlemed. You could hardly tell taste peppermint/candy cane and it was not very sweet ( i usually dont even take sugar in my coffee).

Probably wont be trying this again. Maybe their CC Chiller if the weather gets warmer.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches