Second Cup Coffee Co. Frappé
Good

Second Cup Coffee Co. Frappé Reviews

Ranked #205 out of 481 in Coffee

The Frappé: an espresso-based blended beverage that is perfect for summer. Ice cold and subtly sweet, the Frappé is a coffee-forward beverage that is handcrafted and fully-customizable. The Second Cup Coffee Co. Frappé includes a real shot of espresso, not a coffee based mix. The espresso is combined with the coffee lover’s dairy of choice, ice and a flavour shot (if desired) which is then blended to ice cold perfection. Flavours: Espresso, Vanilla, Caramel, and Mocha.

Taste

March 16, 2016

excellent produit de bonne qualité
je le recommande:-) pour celle qui veule un bon cafe !
Je l'achete souvent et il est délicieux!!je le recommende!

Taste

May 20, 2015

This Second Cup Frappe is what I've been looking for! I went away on vacation in the Caribbean and they made something similar, and when I came back home I surprisingly couldn't find what I wanted because some places couldn't fully deliver what I needed (lactose-free, decaf, and not sweet). This Frappe is perfect for the Summer! I love it because you can get it tailored to specifically how you want it (soy milk, lactose-free, 1%, flavour shots, etc.). It comes in a range of flavours: espresso, mocha, vanilla, and caramel. The vanilla is delicious and perfectly sweet for the days I'm feeling like a treat. What makes this unique and much better than others I've tried is that it contains a real shot of espresso, rather than coffee or a overly-sweetened dry coffee mix. Finalllllyyyyy I can enjoy what I've wanted, exactly how I want it :)