Secret Antiperspirant Aerosol Spray Reviews

Ranked #360 out of 459 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

If you share your deodorant with roommates, dorm-mates or mates of any kind, consider an aerosol. Its clean, hygenic application easily spreads protection, not germs. It dries with a powdery finish and provides plenty of protection.

February 20, 2017

le spray de manque secret est de haute qualite,il laisse pas de trace ,il s applique uniformément,sa enleve la transiration il dure longtemps faut lesayer jaime beaucoup de produit

January 18, 2017

I disliked this antiperspirant so much, There are two particular reasons why.

1. The antiperspirant leave a white cast.
    2. The antiperspirant would start to ball up under my armpits.

I have used secret products in the past and was really disappointed with this one.

January 18, 2017

As a woman that is quite sweaty, I had high hopes that an antiperspirant in aerosol could perhaps be better than my average stick deodorant. This aerosol did a poor job at keeping me fresh and it STAINS a lot. Since then, I have found a great aerosol from the brand Billy, I would recommend that one over the secret one.

0.5/5

January 07, 2017

I hated this. I found it didn't apply very well and it would ball up. Then it was a bit clumpy inmy armpits after. I didn't care for the smell. The aerosol would get fog up the air up for a bit, so don't breath. I found it didn't have staying power

January 06, 2017

It is a good price - especially if it's on sale. Works all day and does not leave white stains on my black shirts! The baby powder scent is nice and light.

October 28, 2016

I have used this product and it works really well the only antiperspirant i use is secret jel, secret to me is the best product for the money and does work well i also love the Aerosol spray.

September 15, 2016

A good product but doesn't keep my dry all day in summer heat. I love the fresh baby powder smell, and the dry spray formula. The price is also very good for a student budget.

January 20, 2016

amazing worth it all, goes on nice and dries quick aswell

June 09, 2015

Worked great at my wedding. Can be shared without sharing others skin issues

April 25, 2015

Génial, c'est vraiment pratique , sa sent bon , sa sèche sur la,peau n rend la peau douce