Secret Antiperspirant Aerosol Spray

Secret Antiperspirant Aerosol Spray Reviews

Ranked #313 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

If you share your deodorant with roommates, dorm-mates or mates of any kind, consider an aerosol. Its clean, hygenic application easily spreads protection, not germs. It dries with a powdery finish and provides plenty of protection.

October 28, 2016

I have used this product and it works really well the only antiperspirant i use is secret jel, secret to me is the best product for the money and does work well i also love the Aerosol spray.

September 15, 2016

A good product but doesn't keep my dry all day in summer heat. I love the fresh baby powder smell, and the dry spray formula. The price is also very good for a student budget.

January 20, 2016

amazing worth it all, goes on nice and dries quick aswell

June 09, 2015

Worked great at my wedding. Can be shared without sharing others skin issues

April 25, 2015

Génial, c'est vraiment pratique , sa sent bon , sa sèche sur la,peau n rend la peau douce

April 24, 2015

I use this after tanning and it is ok of a product. It does. To seem to work the best but I al least make it back home comfortable.

October 06, 2014

Love it I've been a Secret girl all my life just like my mom and my grandma have tried others but always end up back with the brand I'm most comfortable with Secret.

August 04, 2014

I've tried so many different deodorant types and I have to say that Seceret Aerosol remains the best! I never have to worry about having residue on my clothes, it always smells great and it provides true protection!

March 07, 2014

I have been using the Paris romantic rose and it smells awesome. I have gotten many compliments on it. It goes perfect with the deodorant.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS