Secret Antiperspirant Hawaii Citrus Breeze

Secret Antiperspirant Hawaii Citrus Breeze Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 436 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

January 14, 2017

Works great. I bought this for xmas for myself and my teenaged girls. It works for many hours so you can go for a jog or work out without worry. It was fairly priced and I love the citrus scent it has instead of the usual basic scents. Will definitely buy more.

December 28, 2016

My daughters love this product. The only one they will use right now. Scent is amazing. Makes them feel confident that they will be protected while playing their sports.

December 28, 2016

I was very happy with secret antiperspirant. The smell is amazing and the packaging is cute. My daughter is also very happy with this product. She enjoyed the smell the most to. I put it on every morning and it would last all day. I never had any worries about smell or leaving marks on my clothes. This product will be on my next shopping list.

October 26, 2016

Love the scent it works great! tha packaging is great and you can also sometimes find them in value packs I only wish that the smell lasted longer. great product would recommend

October 12, 2016

It smells very nice, like a perfume on your armpits :p This product it affordable and the packaging is super cute. Only thing is that it is not meant for someone who perspires a lot.

September 15, 2016

This is a Fanta great product to try, works well all day,leaving me feeling fresh and dry, it wasn't irritating to my skin, and most of them are plus the smell is so invigorating :) I totally recommend this product to people.

August 02, 2016

I prefer to use secret antiperspirant. Works amazing on me and the scents are amazing... especially the hawaii citrus breeze... has me feeling tropical all day

February 18, 2016

I have been buying #Secret Antiperspirants and deodorants for many years because they really work keeping me confident, dry, cool and #sweatfree . I love this #Secret Antiperspirant (Hawaii Citrus Breeze) because the scent is just so nice. Keeps me dry and smelling great. Very affordable price.

February 18, 2016

surprisingly effective! I have tried all of the clinical strength deodorants/antiperspirants and none of them ever worked for me. I tried this one and it actually works! I don't smell, I don't sweat (unnecessarily) through my shirt and it smells wonderful! It's my new regular

1stWV has started a new forum topic