Secret Antiperspirant Scent Expressions Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

October 03, 2016

One of the only ones that seems to help with sweating! Goes on very smooth with minimal residue. The scent is light, yet enough to mask any lingering body odour.

October 02, 2016

Fonctionne bien sur moi autant pour la tenue pendant la journée que pour l'odeur agréable sous les bras. Non collant sous les bras,rapide et format idéal.

October 02, 2016

Great deodorant,great scents to choose from. I love it so much it reminds me of lady speed stick. It lasts all day, and so does the amazing smells. It does not stain your clothes. No need to re apply.

October 02, 2016

J'adore cet antisudorifique! Il sent le paradis et laisse une douce effet de fraîcheur sous les aiselles! Il n'irrite pas du tout et dure toute la journée!

October 02, 2016

I have used Secret brand deodorant and anti-antiperspirants on and off for years. I really like the Scent Expressions. They are all unique and no other brand smells like them. I have used Va Va Vanilla, Scent Free which is a clear gel, and I love the Cocoa Butter. They all glide on smooth and creamy. No problem with marks on my tops and it keeps me dry and smelling fresh for up to 48 hours.

October 02, 2016

Secret Expressions anti-perspirant is more effective than the solid keeping one dry and smelling good. Two twists and the gel applies easily, feeling cool and refreshing.

September 16, 2016

Always keeps me dry, great product. I have never had an issue with wetness or anything while using this product. It smells great and is easy to apply.

August 27, 2016

Definitly love this brand will continue to purchase in the near future. It kept me dry all day and the scent was really nice. It comes in a variety of scents

August 19, 2016

It is not such a secret anymore how awesome this product is. I love the scent and it keeps me dry and fresh all day. I think everyone needs to try secret.

June 06, 2016

I love using this product. The smell is just perfect, not overpowering. I wear the vanilla scent. The gel absorbs into your skin and doesn't get on my clothes.