• Secret Antiperspirant/Deodorant 48 Hour Odour Protection
Good

Secret Antiperspirant/Deodorant 48 Hour Odour Protection Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 437 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

January 10, 2017

Always buy this! Good scent and works very well. Would recommend this to most people. If you sweat a lot, a different deoderant may be better. Always buy this! Good scent and works very well. Would recommend this to most people. If you sweat a lot, a different deoderant may be better.

January 05, 2017

Won't deny that it's a good price point but sadly I don't think this product reacted well with my body chemistry... I wanted to love this product so much because of the smell (SO GOOD) but I found throughout the day I ended up sweating much more than normal.. too bad

October 15, 2016

I used to use the regular secret invisible solid antiperspirant and deordorant but had begun to notice it's effect as a deodorant was beginning to diminish. I purchased the 48 odour protection in hopes it would be stronger and it for sure is. Though I can't say I've waited out the 48 hours to test this, I've definitely noticed I can go the whole day and workout without any odour issues.