Secret Berry Scentsation Gel Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

November 30, 2016

Love the clear gel formula. I constantly have deodorant stains on my shirts, so I thoroughly enjoy the clear gel.
The frangrance is awesome, and the deodorant in long lasting.

September 08, 2016

I like it , and it really works . Does not stain and dosent sitck like people say . I like the smell . I give it a 5 stars cuz it is cheap and its worth it.

September 07, 2016

I love this deodorant it's long lasting and very effective.Plus you will smell great all day long without having to reapply it.My daughter loves it too!

March 22, 2016

Amazing product, feels fresh, smells great, last long, doesn't stain clothes, and actually keeps you dry!!! Amazing product!!! It's an everyday necessity and worth every penny!!

March 22, 2016

My first impression was good. This is when I opened the product and smelled it. However once I started using it I fell out of love. I found it did not have the lasting ability that it states

March 17, 2016

I love the Secret Gel deodorants ,I have tried many scents and love them all,this one has a nice sweet scent ,keeps me dry and fresh for hours,very inexpensive, I always buy two.I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants good protection against body odor or sweating

March 14, 2016

I love gel deodorants and the secret line is my favourite because they have so many different kinds and smell amazing . I do not have to apply this twice and I like that

December 23, 2015

Absolutely loved the Secret berry scent station gel deodorant! The fragrance is wonderful! Not to mention it lasts for a long time! Everyone kept telling me I smelt so good!

September 23, 2015

I recently tried the new secret gel deodorant and was not impressed. While it left no white residue which is fantastic the odor protection was very sub par. I've never had issues with older before but did with this product, I would not buy again.

April 24, 2015

I like this product very much, prefer the powder scent to the berry one but I do like the mess free gel and it does work all day!

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!