Secret Clear Gel, Scent Expressions, So Very Summerberry

Secret Clear Gel, Scent Expressions, So Very Summerberry Reviews

Ranked #156 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

January 25, 2016

I like this deodorant because it keeps odor away all day and smells nice.

December 30, 2015

I love this ,it keeps me dry for hours and helps fight odor, it has a really nice scent and doesn't stain my clothes like some other deodorants

December 23, 2015

I don't like the wet feeling that stays for a while and how it feels after it's dried. I love the smell.

November 25, 2015

Love the secret clear gel. Goes on smooth and dry and leaves no residue or markings on my clothes. Secret Clear Gel protects me all day and keeps me smelling fresh. It's a great price point too :)

October 01, 2015

The scent is amazing. Didn't take long for it to dry but doesn't last very long.....

May 14, 2015

Secret Clear Gel Scent Expressions So Very Summerberry provides great protection all day long, with an amazing scent. I use to really dislike Gel Antiperspirants, because they would leave me feeling sticky & wet. This Antiperspirant has completely changed my view on Gels. I find it dries very quickly & leave no sticky feeling at all! The So Very Summerberry scent is very light & refreshing, exactly what I look for it a scent, plus the all day protection makes this my new favorite Antiperspirant!