Secret Clinical Antiperspirant Gel

Secret Clinical Antiperspirant Gel Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 459 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 15, 2017

I bought this because it was on clearance for 2.50, otherwise I wouldn't spend 10.00 on deodorant. the fragrance is nice and light but the gel is goopy and it doesn't seem to work any differently than the other deodorants out there. I don't think its worth the usual high price.

January 31, 2017

I have tried many antiperspirants and this is the one I keep coming back too. I have used the gel for years, and find the product to be amazing, if you need to wear strapless or tank tops and you don't want a white film, this product is great.

September 29, 2016

I sweat a lot, and absolutely need a clinical strength antiperspirant. Secret is the only one that works well on me, especially the clear gel (the Stress Response one has a nice simple and clean smell).

March 31, 2016

I was pretty sceptical of using Secret Clinical, as I didn't think an overnight deodorant would protect me as well as a regular stick (one of the reasons I never purchased it). Also, the expensive price! But this product is definitely worth a try or the switch. In the mornings, I get dressed quickly and get those annoying white marks on my clothes from freshly applied deodorant. Applying at night, I have avoided those marks when sleeping in takes priority. Only a few clicks are necessary! Great for the person who never has enough time in the mornings! Not only that, it lasts and protects all day. When I was pregnant and got those surges of heat, this deodorant really stepped up and made sure that I never had those embarrassing wet marks, even when I was sweating up a storm! All-in-all, it is a surprisingly good product and worth the price.

February 13, 2016

I didnt like a lot this antiperspirant gel. I just dont like the effect under my arms and the price is a little bit high for what it does. I wont try it again. Very disapointed.

January 24, 2016

As a nurse on a busy med/surg floor, things get pretty warm! Secret didn't let me down !

January 20, 2016

Really love that you can put this deodorant on before bed and it keeps you fresh all day long. It goes on clear and dries fast. Very effective in that you only need to apply once a day to stay fresh smelling and dry.

January 20, 2016

It worked well and smelled nice. I am not a fan of the gel and prefer the solid but that is a personal choice.
    Still, I would recommend it to do the job.

January 20, 2016

Fantastic product. I haven't used any other antiperspirant since trying this one.

January 20, 2016

Product is so good, I don't have to worry about unexpected odours.