Secret Clinical Antiperspirant Gel

Secret Clinical Antiperspirant Gel Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

September 29, 2016

I sweat a lot, and absolutely need a clinical strength antiperspirant. Secret is the only one that works well on me, especially the clear gel (the Stress Response one has a nice simple and clean smell).

March 31, 2016

I was pretty sceptical of using Secret Clinical, as I didn't think an overnight deodorant would protect me as well as a regular stick (one of the reasons I never purchased it). Also, the expensive price! But this product is definitely worth a try or the switch. In the mornings, I get dressed quickly and get those annoying white marks on my clothes from freshly applied deodorant. Applying at night, I have avoided those marks when sleeping in takes priority. Only a few clicks are necessary! Great for the person who never has enough time in the mornings! Not only that, it lasts and protects all day. When I was pregnant and got those surges of heat, this deodorant really stepped up and made sure that I never had those embarrassing wet marks, even when I was sweating up a storm! All-in-all, it is a surprisingly good product and worth the price.

February 13, 2016

I didnt like a lot this antiperspirant gel. I just dont like the effect under my arms and the price is a little bit high for what it does. I wont try it again. Very disapointed.

January 24, 2016

As a nurse on a busy med/surg floor, things get pretty warm! Secret didn't let me down !

January 20, 2016

Really love that you can put this deodorant on before bed and it keeps you fresh all day long. It goes on clear and dries fast. Very effective in that you only need to apply once a day to stay fresh smelling and dry.

January 20, 2016

It worked well and smelled nice. I am not a fan of the gel and prefer the solid but that is a personal choice.
Still, I would recommend it to do the job.

January 20, 2016

Fantastic product. I haven't used any other antiperspirant since trying this one.

January 20, 2016

Product is so good, I don't have to worry about unexpected odours.

January 20, 2016

I tried the new Secret Clinical Strenght Antipersipirant and it works very well! No more stress about sweating and smell. It dries fast and even works during 48 hours!

January 20, 2016

I had to go out twice to buy some more since it kept disappearing on me. I found out that my daughters took it because they found it work so well. After being able to try it for over 1 week I must admit that it really does work.

I love that it keeps me dry all day and that I don't need to reapply midday. It keeps me smelling fresh so I'm confident all day and I don't worry about if it stopped working. I wear lots of black so it's important to me not to have white stains on my clothes and this antiperspirant doesn't stain.Secret Clinical antiperspirant offers up to 4x stress sweat protection.

I'm really happy to have had the opportunity to try it and my daughters and I are big fans of this product. I definitely recommend it to everyone. If it works for my teens believe me it that means it works really well :-)