Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #99 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

June 27, 2016

I can't say enough about this product. It has a wonderful scent and really works well to prevent excess sweat. Before I discover this I would find myself avoiding certain outfits based on temperature. This is a fashion game changer for me.

May 16, 2016

I like this stuff but its not on the top of my list. It works better than any deodorant I've ever used. Lasts long and smells great. Its great for those who have sensitive skin, as I didn't breakout while using it, BUT I think its fairly pricey for the amount given, and it takes awhile for it to dry as it it a gel deodorant.

April 23, 2016

I am a real "sweater" and this stuff works. I do however find it stains my dark clothes a chalky white. Secret has been around for a while and it's a brand I trust. They do advise to put it on before bed...apparently it works better throughout the day.

April 23, 2016

I don't worry about sweating anymore throughout the day. This makes my day go by so much smoother, and it smells great. I actually don't remember what I paid for it because of how low the price was.

0.5/5

April 08, 2016

JUST. NOT. WORTH. IT had 0 effect when i used the free samples i got from my high school, did absolutely nothing, always sweated right through, never covered any of the smell

January 20, 2016

I received a sample Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant in the mail one day I like it so much after I was done using my sample I seen it one of the grocery flyer on sale I went on the web site and printed some coupons and got some at a really great price I love all the different scents of this product and it lasts all day long

January 05, 2016

Ive been searching for a deoderent that controls wetness and oder. This product is the only one that for the most part does both

December 08, 2015

this product was great it did stop me from sweating and it does not stain your clothes I would go for a jog and there was no sweat stains so if u have a sweating problem defiantly try this it works amazin

November 30, 2015

Since I typically enjoy Secret products, I was super excited to receive Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant sample in my mail.

Unfortunately, the first time I opened this product, the top portion of the white stick broke off. I think it was the size of the sample that caused the problem as the oversized lid was suctioned to the product (I imagine the regular size would be more proportional and easier to remove). I had to twist the lid firmly to remove it from the base. The twisting action allowed the lid to release but ended up taking the top of the product off with it.

Luckily, I was able to push the product back in place and then use the bar protector to sort of reshape it back in place. Once fixed, this antiperspirant still worked beautifully. You don't have to use much, just one twist for each arm seems to do the trick. It has a nice light scent that is very pleasing and it definitely does it job - I noticed no sweat smell whatsoever!

The directions say to wear it at night but I've been putting it on after my morning shower too. I am not sure how it would work otherwise because my shower washes the deodorant off and I don't want to go without it.