Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant

Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

September 20, 2016

The only deodorant that I can go on a day without worrying if I smell bad. This deodorant keep me smelling good all day long and I sweat less that before. I have try a regular one for a few days to see the difference but the Secret Clinical deodorant is by far the greatess one.

August 11, 2016

This is my all time favorite deodorant! It works the best if you apply at night after your shower and there is no need to apply in the morning. The smell is absolutely amazing just like a fresh peach :)

June 19, 2016

This is a really great clinical strength product! I love the energetic fresh scent and it really lasts. This product stops my sweat and eliminates smell. It holds up to my workouts and my busy work days. I am so, so glad I had a coupon and tried this stuff out. Normally the price tag would have deterred me but it is worth the $12!

January 12, 2016

worth every penny. smells great keeps you dry for hours...

January 12, 2016

My job makes me very active and this deodorant is the only one that has worked for me. I tend to sweat more than average people. I stay dry and smelling fresh when I use this product. My only gripe is I wish the price was cheaper, and there was more product in the container to last longer.

September 30, 2015

I dont like this product at all. I still sweat , it felt like it made me sweat, hard to get off in shower to shave. I will stick to my clear gels.

September 30, 2015

While this product is not 100% effective it does work much better than similar products.

May 14, 2015

Finally an antiperspirant that works!! Put it on the night before to really allow it to work its magic and I re apply in the morning for the fresh scent!! Gets me through the whole day dry and smelling great!!

October 28, 2014

i received a sample of this product today. put it on after my bath and ive been dry all day

October 28, 2014

What a delicious scent to get to wear daily! The product dispenses nicely and usually lasts all day.