Secret Flawless Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #332 out of 478 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Reduces underarm wetness. Continually Renewing Fragrances. Smooth and Lightweight. Strong Protection. Antiperspirant/Deodorant.

January 19, 2017

I used lady speed stick for as long as I can remember. Not that I found anything wrong with it, but I wanted a change. I tried a few and then came across this Secret Solid Invisible Antiperspirant. I fell in love with it

January 09, 2017

I really enjoy using secret pH balance baby powder sent makes me smell great eliminates sweating and also does not stain in any of my clothing. I use this product every single day sometimes 3 times a day I work out and this stuff helps a lot.

March 25, 2016

I have used this for years and it has never let me down.
    It is a very reasonable price. SECRET has been around for alot or years so you know the quality is good

July 10, 2014

I have used Secret for most of my life. On occasion, I have tried other deoderant's, but inevitably I come back to Secret. Why? Well, because it works. And quite simply, that's all I really care about, when it comes to my deodorant!

February 18, 2014

I love this too. Some deodorants claim to be invisible but you get these annoying white streaks on your black shirts. This one actually is. I can actually go a few days without putting more on too....not that I don't

January 23, 2012

I have used secret pretty much my whole life. I like the powder fresh scent. It seems to work well, but after seeing the reviews, wondering if I should branch out and try something new as this might to the HG of deodorants. I do tend to still sweat. I'll post reviews after I switch to a different brand.

November 20, 2011

I wear black every day at work, and this always does the trick. this is all I ever use.

February 24, 2011

I recently switched to Secret after trying one of their samples of their new product. I bought this because it's packaging looks exactly like the sample I received, but it is not. It turns out that the experience is very different as well.

First of all, the product sucks out moisture to the point that it causes discomfort. Although I dislike this, this is not foreign to me since I have extremely sensitive skin. Another problem I have is with the smell. The smell is a little strong for my liking (the smell I got is completely clean). It's a"fresh" smell with a hint of citrus and pear, but they overdone the "freshness". The biggest problem of all is the fact that the product leaves a white residue on my clothes. Now, I purchased the item because there's a big "INVISIBLE" written on the packaging. It wouldn't be so disappointing if the manufacturer didn't claim the product to be invisible.

Over all, I definitely will not be purchasing this item again and will definitely refrain from recommending it to a friend. Compared to other products that do not claim to be invisible, the experience from using this is the same but the prices are different. Therefore, for the same affects, I'd definitely go for a cheaper alternative.

January 13, 2010

When it comes to deodorant, I need something that smells great after you wear for awhile, reasonably priced and keeps my underarms dry. This does the trick all around! I would definitely spread the word!

November 20, 2009

I bought this when I forgot my regular brand and had gone away for the weekend and I was pleasantly surprised with how well it worked on a day to day basis. I got the "unscented" and it truly is which is fantastic if you're scent sensitive. It is supposed to be "invisible" but it does leave marks on your clothes but it doesn't go through the clothes and it washes off very easily. That being said, I've never found a solid antiperspirant the works well that doesn't leave marks on your clothes. I think the most important thing in an antiperspirant is that it keeps you from smelling gross and this one worked for me so overall I recommend it.