Secret Outlast Clear Gel Reviews

Ranked #119 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

November 28, 2016

I purchased the scent "active fresh" and love it as an everyday, wear to school deodorant. Nothing to fancy, and doesn't leave marks on anything. Keeps you comfortably dry and pleasant smelling.

September 28, 2016

Love this deodorant. For years I have been looking for a deodorant that doesn't leave behind any yellow stains on white shirts or white marks on dark clothing. Finally came across this product, and no longer have to throw out clothes due to unsightly deodorant build-up. The one thing I will say, is that it goes on wet, so it's best to apply it about 5-10 mins before you put on your shirt, to give it ample time to dry.

August 19, 2016

I talked to two friends of mine about this campaign. I really loved the deodorant. I am not a huge fan of the gel because it gives my a cold, uncomfortable feeling and the solid blocks do not. This one was nice because it left less of a mess on my clothing. That is always my one issue with the solid deodorants. It also smelled fantastic.

July 26, 2016

I had a travel size of this and have since purchased the regular size. It works great in hot and humid conditions! I took a trip to New Orleans where it was over 100 degrees each day. This gel really worked to keep me dry and comfortable. I have tried the Clinical types of antiperspirants and I find they leave my skin dry and white. This goes on clear and "wet" but dries in a minute and feels cool on the skin. The two scent Ive tried are the Powder and the Active Fresh and I like both but prefer the Active Fresh.

December 25, 2015

the secret outlast clear gel had me confused from the start, I don't regularly use anything other than solid deodorant, but when I tried this, I hardly sweat at all! I was smelling clean and fresh for days, without any signs of moisture. it has a really nice fresh scent and I would definitely recommend purchasing for the price