Secret Outlast Clear Gel in Sport Fresh Reviews

Ranked #205 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

January 20, 2016

I really like the Secret Outlast Clear Gel in Sport Fresh. I really like the smell, it is 48-Hour odor protection, goes on clear & stays on clear. I would recommend it to everybody.

January 04, 2016

Secret outlast clear gel is great, I would definitely recommend this product. Great sent, works great it didn't leave me feeling wet or sticky it dried very fast and lasted all day all in all a great product

January 04, 2016

I was so disappointed by the Secret Outlast Clear Gel! It smelled great and I liked the fact that I could put it on without having to worry about white marks, but it terms of wetness protection, it just didn't cut it. During stressful situations, or very hot days it failed almost every single time (although I still smelled fresh, I didn't care for the wet marks under my armpits). Overall I would not recommend this product and I will definitely not buy it again.

December 15, 2015

is a great new smell that i really enjoyed and the fact that it leaves no white marks on my black shirts that i must wear all the time because if i dont the pictures well they tell all.... It leaves wet marks under my arms and thats only about 10 minutes of vacuming ...Being 40 in the next few days and having Pre-Menopause Hot Flashes well the problem i have with the product is that it guaranted dryness for 48hrs and well ...For me it was about 10 minutes ... So for now ...Back to to black shirts it is so i can at least enjoy the rest of my FREE PRODUCT !!!

December 04, 2015

I have recently tried the Secret Outlast Clear Gel, I don't find it as much longer lasting than the regular bar deodorant.But I still like it !

December 04, 2015

I received a full sized Secret Outlast Clear Gel antiperspirant through a Bzzagent campaign. While I have recently switched to a clinical strength antiperspirant Secret Outlast really impressed me with its staying power. I put this product to the test as it claims to last 48 hours. 48 hours after applying it I found that it still was doing its job fighting off sweat and odor. I loved that it was clear and dried quickly so I did not have to worry about deodorant marks on my clothing. This product is definitely worth a try if you're looking for a long lasting antiperspirant.

December 17, 2014

Secret Outlast Clear Gel Sport Fresh also comes in Lavender which is my favorite really lives up to its name it lasts 48 hours, goes on quickly and dries so fast leaving no mess on your clothes. It also helps you stay dry and clean on those stressful days. I was fortunate to be a tester for BuzzAgent and got to try this product for free I gave it a great review and I definitely recommend to all my ChickAdvisor friends ,family and my co-workers.

December 16, 2014

I've tried the Secret outlast clear gel and I was so surprised. I sweat alot and nothing seemed to helped. I was reapplying my deo several times a day. Once i tried this, I was a little leary of the gel type. But after a couple uses, I was hooked. It keeps me dry with no sweaty pit stains on my shirts or white marks. I'm not afraid to wear my black tops anymore. This Secret is great. This is the only deo that I buy and use. It's the best.

December 16, 2014

#Clearly Better. Was lucky to receive this product for free from Secret and BuzzAgent and I must say it was very good. Have tried other stick deodorants in the past and I could not stand the white marks or the wetness. Secret Outlast Clear gel is very different. It delivers perfectly when it comes to streak-free odor protection. It is fast-drying and long lasting. Give it a try ladies, this one is a keeper

October 29, 2014

Smells nice, works well for regular days, but for hot summer days, it was not enough to last all day and evening.
Works best, when applied before bed.

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag