secret outlast clear gel unscented

secret outlast clear gel unscented Reviews

Ranked #243 out of 486 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 15, 2017

Wow! Totally unscented deodorant! Awesome stuff. Will be convincing my husband to try this brand too!!! I am so happy to have found an unscented product since they are so hard to find!

January 09, 2017

I sweat more than the average person which means I smell more too. Finding a deodorant that can keep up with me has been near impossible. When I first tried outlast gel I thought how could something wet keep me so dry but it did! Not only lyrics does it dry instantly after being applied but it lasts all day! Good bye old deodorant and hello secret. This has changed my life. I can now go out and not worry about the sweat or the smell anymore

December 09, 2015

I was surprised by the effectiveness of this product. I have never used gel deodorant, before I received my sample, and was extremely satisfied with the application, and with how quick it was too dry. I would definitely recommend it, as it lasts for an exceptionally long time!

June 08, 2015

First time secret hasn't worked for me. Even though it's unscented, I didn't smell, but I did sweat. Deodorant part worked but not the antiperspirant.