SECRET OUTLAST® CLEAR GEL

SECRET OUTLAST® CLEAR GEL Reviews

Ranked #137 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 11, 2016

If you like a deodorant that does exactly what it says it will do, then this one is for you!! It keeps you dry for 48 hours and then some!! And it smells amazing!!!! I have sensitive skin and I had no reaction to the deodorant at all!

January 26, 2016

Love this product. Works like a charm. No stains! Lasts long too! Smells great. Great pricing on this. You can usually get it on sale. Would recommend.

January 24, 2016

I tried a gel when it first was 'new' and it was wet and horrible. But i like Secret products so i tried this gel and it has definitely come a long way! Sure, it is a wet gel when you apply, but it's so easy to dial up a small amount and it is dry before i know it. Don't get hung up on it being wet, doesn't take a lot and it isn't tacky. Scent was powder fresh and very nice and mild, non irritating. Next day i still felt protected.

January 05, 2016

Secret Outlast® Clear Gel does the job - definiely better than any other clear stick. It keeps me and my tops clear of odour, wetness, and white marks. I no longer have to be careful of marking up my tops or even tops that I try on at the stores. To top it off, Secret Outlast comes in both scented and non scented varieties. So for you ladies who are sensitive to scent or simply don't prefer any scent on your anti perspirant, you have the option to use the non scented version. I have both varieties and both are equally effective.

1.5/5

November 05, 2015

I usually use the Secret Invisible Solid stick, the commercials drew me to try something new! As a mom and very active person I found it didn't really work. I liked how it didn't affect my clothing at all (no white marks) but I found I had to re apply later in the day.

August 31, 2015

Secret Outlast Clear Gel has been great because it has provided me with super protection, it dries instantly, and it doesn't ruin my clothes which is the best part. Love using it.

August 07, 2015

I think this deordorant is great. Its a bit wet when first applied but it keeps me dry throughout the day. Also i love how it doesnt leave white marks on my clothes like some other deordarant.

March 09, 2015

The only brand that works for me. Variety of scents to choose from.

January 26, 2015

I can't even say enough good things about this product. It works fantastically. The price is great for the value you're receiving from the product. The scents available are amazing! Love it. Wouldn't consider purchasing a different brand. Recommend it to everyone!

January 26, 2015

I tried this product for the first time, I got it from bzzagent.com, and I found that it did keep my dry. BUT I really don't like how it feels sticky when I put it on and it feels like that for a while. I don't think I would use the gel kind again but I do like the normal secret deodorant a lot. I recommend it for anyone who likes the gel because it will keep you dry all day.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye