• Secret Outlast Completely Clean Clear Gel Antiperspirant
  • Secret Outlast Completely Clean Clear Gel Antiperspirant

Secret Outlast Completely Clean Clear Gel Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

February 19, 2016

Today I tried SECRET OUTLAST® COMPLETELY CLEAN CLEAR Gel and found it be a warm welcome from everyday antiperspirant/deodorant.
I was pleasantly surprised when I opened it. It has a very pleasant scent and seems to work all day. It goes on wet, but dries shortly after without any residue or white marks. I even wore a black shirt to prove it does not leave white marks.
Secret Outlast Completely Clean Clear Gel is specifically designed with fast drying ingredients to evaporate in seconds leaving you with a fresh, clean dry feeling of confidence. The water based formula allows active ingredients to penetrate the sweat glands faster and more efficiently than other deodorants on the market and as an added bonus No white marks. It doesn’t rub off and leave that white trail on your clothes. Secret Outlast Clean Clear Gel was tested to stop odor before it starts and it continually works to detect odor and wetness and the pH balance of Secret Outlast Clean Clear Gel helps minimizes odor causing bacteria for long-lasting 48 hour protection. I give this product a 10 out 10 because it works and I would definitely recommend it to friends and family and will purchase this product in the future.
It goes on wet but it dries fast and has a fresh, clean and pleasant scent that is not overpowering and leaves you feeling dry and fresh all day long.
Pros==Dries Clear, Fresh, clean scent, doesn’t leave white marks
Cons==The only really negative I see is the price. But it’s worth

December 30, 2015

I have never used a better deodarent. The scent is great. It dries very fast and doesnt leave that warm yucky feeling I get from solid deodarents. It lasts!!!! I put it on in the morning and rarely ever have to re-apply!

I purchase this deodarent when on sale from larger retailers, and it is a very affordable price!

July 14, 2015

The scent on this is clean smelling, without being too powerful. The click up applicator gives good control over how much product is used. While it can take a few minutes to dry, I've never had any problems with it staining clothes. I also find it on sale pretty regularly, making it a good deal.

July 02, 2015

Smells Great and Keeps Me Dry!

This is a great new product. It is a clear gel so is invisible. It goes on easily. I like the container and how it is applied, just turn the bottom a couple of times and a little gel rises up. Swipe both armpits and you are done. Very quick and easy. It smells great. The protection lasts all day. I am mostly sitting at the computer all day and it is not very hot here yet so I don't sweat much anyway but I can tell it does work and my underarms are completely dry. I am very happy with this product and will continue using it.

May 20, 2015

I had to resort to this clean gel version since I could no longer find my fave baby powder stick and I must say that despite it being quite effective at keeping me dry all day long I find that in order to get that dryness it goes on 'sticky wet' and stays that way for quite some time so I could not get dressed until it dried. Not sure about this one, might have to go with another brand that has a dry stick and keeps me dry.

April 07, 2015

Even though this product was effective for keeping me dry and smelling great once it dried, I won't be using it again. The consistency when applying was a little slimy and I didn't want to put my arms down until it dried your underarms should not feel lubed. please do not make the mistake of putting this on immediately after shaving either, I have sensitive skin and th.ere was an intense burning sensation, I had to wash it off and go back to my old stick until the next day. Not at all happy with this product

February 17, 2015

I got to try this for free and absolutely love it. Needless to say, I'm a heavy sweater since my hysterectomy and normal deos don't work very well. This works for such a long time and the great part also-no white marks left on your clothes. It's clear and dries in seconds clear.

November 11, 2014

I had to go out twice to buy some more since it kept disappearing on me. I found out that my daughters took it because they found it work so well. After being able to try it for over 1 week I must admit that it really does work.

I love that it keeps me dry all day and that I don't need to reapply midday. It keeps me smelling fresh so I'm confident all day and I don't worry about if it stopped working. I wear lots of black so it's important to me not to have white stains on my clothes and this antiperspirant doesn't stain.

I'm really happy to have had the opportunity to try it and my daughters and I are big fans of this product. I definitely recommend it to everyone. If it works for my teens believe me it that means it works really well :-)