Secret Outlast & Olay - Antiperspirant/Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #259 out of 486 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

March 20, 2017

While it smells great and works for a little while, this is not a product I would recommend or buy again in the future, it doesn't last when I do nothing all day and is gone right away if I exert myself.

January 09, 2017

I've been using this kind much more lately, but I find it just a bit more effective as most of the stuff in its price range. I prefer the scent though as I am sensitive to different scents, so I have to be careful which ones I buy. I do like that it goes on sale often.

January 09, 2017

Goes on smooth, long lasting protection and smells great. Definitely lasts through stressful days. As anoted on the go parent I need something that lasts through any circumstances that may arise throughout the day and night.

March 29, 2016

I've always found this deoderant to work extremely well against sweat. It works for 48 hrs with no need to reapply everyday. I'm having some trouble finding it at my local stores. I hope it's not discontinued as its the only one I use. The invisible solid stains my shirts and ruined a few of my shirts as the stains wouldn't come out. I hope you continue selling this as I'm tired of having to constantly look for new products and finding they don't work as well. I like my deoderant to be dependable. Thanks

March 29, 2016

If you're looking for a deodorant that smells fantastic and that can hold on your busy schedule! The new Secret Outlast deodorant and antiperspirant was created for you! It's made to last all day long and it really works!

March 08, 2016

I absolutely loved this product. It doesn't leave a white mark on your clothing and the scent is fantastic. I had people ask me what my new perfume was and all I had on was my deodorant. I'm definitely going to buy the full product :) it's a must have.

February 02, 2016

Usually I use Dove deodorants but this particular week none of the Dove was on sale. I decided to try the Secret Outlast Antiperspirant/Deodorant and I love it! I am a fairly active person and it gives me great coverage all day long. I love the scent of it and it keeps me feeling fresh. I'm actually glad the Dove wasn't on sale so I got the chance to try this Secret product! Highly recommend!

September 26, 2015

the vanilla one smells great but works good to last around a day as do most antiperspirants but I love it

February 24, 2015

Great, great product! I truley love how smooth it goes on~ I'm definitely not a fan of the click roll up, pushing it through the slots, it makes it seem wetter than it actually is. Perhaps its because I usually use natural brands, but OMG this kind smells amazing! Hah, even my husband noticed! I tried the 'completely clean' scent. And it DOES last a VERY long time!

March 25, 2014

I've tried a lot of different antiperspirant / deodorant and this one is one of my favorite. Use it in the morning and no need to do it again all day long!!! Very effective and perfumes are great!! Love it!!!