Secret Outlast Protecting Powder

Secret Outlast Protecting Powder Reviews

Ranked #236 out of 459 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

May 16, 2015

I was luck enough to be chosen by #BuzzAgent to try and review #Secret #Outlast #Protecting #Powder #Antiperspirant for #free and I have honestly bought #Secret #Outlast "Protecting Powder" ever since. It comes in a variety of scents. it protects for hours, keeping me feeling fresh and odor free all day right through the evening. It is very well priced and available everywhere, I definitely recommend #Secret #Outlast #Protecting #Powder #Antiperspirant to all my friends and family.

May 16, 2015

I used this once and I didnt really like it so much. It smelled great and it didnt really any residue but I find it didnt moisturize as well as some other products I tried and it didnt really stop the smell as well either.

May 16, 2015

This has been my go to antiperspirant for years. I've tried others but always return to this one. The gel goes on clear leaving no horrid white marks on your clothes. It dries fast and has long lasting odour and wetness control. I personally prefer the baby powder scent because its so light and doesn't mix badly with my perfume. I love how reasonably priced it is and it seems to be on sale whenever I go to buy it.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder