Secret Outlast® Xtend Invisible Solid Reviews

Ranked #105 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

April 30, 2016

Secret is my all-time favorite deodorant brand! This stuff is awesome!!! If you have trouble finding the right deodorant, I suggest you give Secret a try! I've used the clear gel for awhile and now I had an opportunity to try the invisible solid and I like it as much as I like the clear gel! It's easy to apply, smells good and leaves me feeling fresh all day long, even after my work out! It does not leave white deodorant marks on my shirts, and no sweat marks either! I don't know about 48hrs because I just can't go that long without my shower, but it will definitely last 24hrs! I apply it after my shower before my bed time and it will last the whole night and the whole next day! Definitely recommend this product!
"I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own"

0.5/5

March 19, 2016

This Secret Xtend Invisible Solid with 48 hour technology fails in every aspect of its name. Let's start with 'solid': it's more like a powder. Does not go on smooth but powdery. Second: it's not invisible. Leaves white marks on all clothing types. Third (and the biggest disappointment): does NOT last! I typically use clinical antiperspirants that are meant to last 24 hours. This product doesn't even come CLOSE to that level of effectiveness. Let me tell you, I was in an odd situation where I had to spend 24 hours in a hospital, sleeping on a couch. This has happened to me before (so not such an odd situation in my case) where I was wearing my usual 24 hour clinical deodorant which worked fine. I bought this 48 Secret Xtend because I was afraid of being in this situation again and wanted something that worked AMAZINGLY well and not just fine. Guess what? It FAILED! Did NOT last! I was not happy when I smelled of B.O. after this ordeal, especially knowing that my usual product would've done the job. This product gets a big 'F' for false advertising. Do yourself a favour and stay away.

February 05, 2016

I was able to try this item for free and deff love it. Ive switched ever since. Works like magic on those days i need that extra protection.

February 02, 2016

Dont feel like this protects me at all, feel sticky and gross, no sweat protection for someone on the go constantly.

February 02, 2016

I received this product in a bzzkit and I love it. It keeps me dry and smelling fresh, plus it's a great price and conveniently available. I like that I don't need to worry about it wearing off before the day is done, there is nothing worse than being out in public and noticing that you're gag-worthy. This deodorant insures that, that doesn't happen!

January 21, 2016

I have been using the deodorant for about 2 months now and I find it effective. I do not have to use a lot of it in order for it to work. I do like the smell as well. However, it would be nice if they have a scent-less option and if the deodorant was aluminum free. I do not think that it lasts for 2 days but I would say a solid working day and night out with no yuckiness.

January 21, 2016

I have to say, I got this to try for free and I LOVE it, it held up for me during the crazy busy holiday rush. I went to the black friday sales with my two youngest children and it kept me nice and dry. Then over the Christmas Holiday I was baking like crazy in the kitchen for days and days, even with all the heat in the kitchen my arm pits stayed nice and dry and I smelt fantastic! It does not have an overpowering scent either, and when you start to sweat you can start to smell the deodorant more, which shows it is working!

January 15, 2016

I think foul smelling armpits runs in the family. This is what I inherited :( this deodorant worked very well considering it wasn't a clinical type of deodorant. I love the smell either and it didn't leave white marks. I am very happy with this! Definitely am not smelly anymore!

January 02, 2016

This is a fantastic, long lasting deodorant, that doesn't leave annoying white marks, or stain your clothing. The scents are clean smelling, and not to strong, which is great for today's Scent sensitive environments. I really like this deo!

December 23, 2015

There is nothing unique about this deodorant that's different from the other ones I've tried in the past. The scent itself is long lasting - but I don' think it's working as a deodorant for any longer than 3/4 of the day.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!