Secret Platinum Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Reviews

Ranked #285 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Platinum Antiperspirant and Deodorant Invisible Gel - Mystic Rain, powerful dryness protection in a clear gel formula. Aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex gly (19.2%) (anhydrous) water, cyclopentasiloxane, alcohol denat, propylene glycol, dimethicone, dimethicone copolyol, fragrance remove cap and seal. Turn dial so that a small amount of product is dispensed. Apply thin layer to underarm. Gel hazing may temporarily occur at extreme temperatures.

June 13, 2012

This product is not for me. It glides on smooth, but ends up clumping up under your armpits - and doesn't help with sweating at all. The scent is nice, but that's really about it. I would never purchase this deodorant again.

June 13, 2012

Great smell and glides on nice and smooth. It lasts all day and leaves under arms dry and left feeling soft.

September 14, 2011

it may smell good but it doesn't work good.

I was extremely disappointed in this product.
I ended up with little powder balls under my arms, and it didn't stop the sweat
The only good thing about it was the refreshing smell

Other than that, complete rip off
Cheap product

February 18, 2011

This is my favorite anti-perspirant I have ever tried. It really works. Keeps you dry al day long. It goes on clear, limited streaking on clothing. I particlarly love the scent it comes in. My favorite are the Vanilla chair and Shea scent. This one keeps you fresh above many other brands I have tried.

January 15, 2011

This is one of my favs ,as far as scent of the product..It seems to work okay as long as I interchange with other products occasionally.

November 23, 2010

This is a great deodorant for Moms and Tweens. Sometimes you just don’t have time to spritz yourself with perfume as your toddler has a meltdown in the morning. So this deodorant gives one hope! Secret’s Platinum Vanilla Chai deodorant is an invisible solid that has “scent reslease” technology so you smell Vanilla Chai-like all day long. Really we did not think this would work. But it did! Many of the reviews were sniffing their pits for this cause – happily finding a plesent scent there! This is all that one can ask for when trying to wipe the babyspit of one’s shirt.

Everyone was very impressed, and if you have a Tween she’d love this perfumy scented deoderant too and its pretty shiny package. It also comes in other scents such as Asian Pear, Kuku Coco Butter, Hawaiian Violet, Jasmine Orient and Spanish Rose.

You can find this product at any drug store.

June 18, 2009

Smells amazing. Works great to keep you smelling fresh and odor free all day long. Secret is a deordorant i completely trust. and would recommend to anyone

February 10, 2009

I love this anti-perspirant. Although it may leave white marks on the inside of your shirt it really does have timed release fragrance. Throughout the day I can sometimes smell the fresh smell. However, I think I would only use this in the winter when no one sees under my arms!

February 04, 2009

Aweful and gross. It feels sticky, doesn't absorb into the skin, just into your clothes. I will never use a gel again.

January 27, 2009

I think it works pretty good as long as you aren't working outside. I bought the frend lavender and I love the smell.