Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel in Ooh-La-La Lavender Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 459 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 04, 2017

I think Secret clear gel is amazing. I gave this 5/5 all across the board because of that. I just don't like this scent. I generally am a lavender smell fan but this to me doesn't smell like lavender. It isn't bad but it isn't my favorite.

January 25, 2017

I was skeptical of the gel when my friend bought this for me to try. Usually I am a solid stick kind of girl, but with an open mind I gave this a try. I found that it left white stains less (though not entirely). The wet feeling under your arms takes some getting used to but once you adjust it doesn't phase you. Keeps you smelling fresh without showing the evidence on your clothes.

December 08, 2016

this is one of my favourite products. they come in many different scents and the price is not bad. keeps you smelling fresh all day and dont leave any messy residue on your clothes or skin.

August 10, 2016

I do like secret products , it is really effective when coming to good coverage for the whole day. But the smell of the lavender is just terrilble. They have other scents as well

June 13, 2016

When I am wearing black or any dark clothes I use this one. It doesn't get on your clothes and I feel protected using it. There are some brands that I just don't feel that way. I think it lives up to its slogan.

June 13, 2016

I love the smell and the fact that it does not stain my clothes. The only downside to it (in my opinion), is that it is incredibly cold when you first put it on.

May 17, 2016

It is a very good product i would personaly use it every day its light and does not stain any of my dark t shirts i like this product very much

March 29, 2016

Je ne trouve pas que ce produit protège bien contre les odeurs. De plus mes aisselles sont restées collantes un bon bout de temps, il faut vraiment s'habiller avant de mettre le déo autrement vous allez rester longtemps en soutien-gorge pour que cela sèche.

March 09, 2016

This product smells amazing and works! It goes on smooth without leaving a sticky feeling afterwards doesn't leave marks on dark clothing totally recommend

February 01, 2016

This deodorant keeps odor away all day and smells so nice.