Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel in Ooh-La-La Lavender Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

December 08, 2016

this is one of my favourite products. they come in many different scents and the price is not bad. keeps you smelling fresh all day and dont leave any messy residue on your clothes or skin.

August 10, 2016

I do like secret products , it is really effective when coming to good coverage for the whole day. But the smell of the lavender is just terrilble. They have other scents as well

June 13, 2016

When I am wearing black or any dark clothes I use this one. It doesn't get on your clothes and I feel protected using it. There are some brands that I just don't feel that way. I think it lives up to its slogan.

June 13, 2016

I love the smell and the fact that it does not stain my clothes. The only downside to it (in my opinion), is that it is incredibly cold when you first put it on.

May 17, 2016

It is a very good product i would personaly use it every day its light and does not stain any of my dark t shirts i like this product very much

March 29, 2016

Je ne trouve pas que ce produit protège bien contre les odeurs. De plus mes aisselles sont restées collantes un bon bout de temps, il faut vraiment s'habiller avant de mettre le déo autrement vous allez rester longtemps en soutien-gorge pour que cela sèche.

March 09, 2016

This product smells amazing and works! It goes on smooth without leaving a sticky feeling afterwards doesn't leave marks on dark clothing totally recommend

February 01, 2016

This deodorant keeps odor away all day and smells so nice.

October 21, 2015

Absolutely love the scent and the fact that I don't get white stains on my dark color, but at the same time it is super effective!!

October 05, 2015

I usually don't like get deodorant but this one is fantastic ! It goes on smoothly does't leave a sticky feeling, smells really good and last all day !.