Secret Scent Expressions - Coco Butter Kiss Reviews

Ranked #245 out of 439 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Secret Scent Expressions in Cocoa Butter Kiss can brighten any day. With a touch of coco sweetness and a kiss of kindness, you can be irresistable. Get invisible shielding from sweat! Visit secret.com for more information.

December 29, 2016

I love the scent and shimmer of this deodorant. Definitely my favorite scent in the entire product line. Combine this with the value driven purchase at your local drugstore and the price and quality make this a good fit.

December 27, 2016

Im on my second bar of this great deodorant and it smells amazing! It goes on super smooth and clear, stays on all day and just the scent it fantastic! Also its nice for sensitive skin. Also, obviously keeps me nice and dry.

November 28, 2016

I love this deodorant, the smell is awesome and I feel it works well for me. It does go on a bit wet but dries pretty quickly. I would buy this again.

June 29, 2016

I liked the scent of this deodorant/antiperspirant but that was all I liked about it. Yes it works well as a deodorant but not effective as an antiperspirant. I had to reapply several times during the day.

January 11, 2016

It has a strong coco butter smell that follow you all day long , i love it

January 07, 2016

It smells great if you like strong-odored deodorants (some people have allergies). The gel feels a little bit funky at first but the effect of the deodorant does last.

January 07, 2016

I bought this antiperspirant the other day and I absolutely love it. It smells amazing and it lasts. I put it on in the morning before class and then again once I get home. If I have a volley game, practice or a work out I apply it before and it lasts. My clothes don't end up smelling sweaty and gross. My favourite deodorant by far.

November 18, 2015

This stuff smells amazing & keeps me dry all day long.

November 18, 2015

I suffer from excessive sweating unfortunately. I don't find the clear gel very effective in hot weather or when I exercise. If I'm just doing something more low key or colder weather, it's not bad. The smell is nice too!

October 31, 2015

This deodorant smells amazing. The smell is what drew me to the product. It is a gel deodorant and is usually cold on the pits (as to be exected). It's scent lasts all day long and it's an antiperspirant / deodorant so it's pretty effective. It doesn't have the staying power of my clinical deoderant so it's not one I'd usually use. #secret