Secret Scent Expressions - Oh La La Lavender Antiperspirant/Deoderant Reviews

Ranked #306 out of 458 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

January 14, 2017

I always thought I would be a Lady's Speed Stick kind of gal but one day I found myself doing groceries and Secret Scent Expressions happened to be on sale and I had a coupon at hand. I can say with confidence that I love Secret Scent Expressions! It goes on smooth and doesn't dry out my skin. It smells wonderful and lasts all day and into the next. I shower at night so that is when I apply deodorant. Without fail, Secret Scent Expressions still smells wonderful the next morning and I do not have to reapply.

Plus, I love the smell of lavender so Oh La La Lavender is my go to scent.

June 10, 2016

I definitely feel like I've come across better antiperspirants. I also feel like the smell is not entirely appealing to me. I was able to get an awesome price on this product due to a sale though. However, I would not normally purchase this product at regular price.

1.5/5

April 25, 2016

I have really enjoyed using other Secret products in the past so was excited try the new Scent Expressions and was disappointed. Although the product has a really smell to it it didn't hold up to its name. It did not last and did not keep me dry. I was very disappointed with this product.

May 29, 2015

i like the scent (its not to strong), sometimes you need to becareful because white residue will be left on your underarm after application so sometimes it rubs off onto your clothing, other then that, it does last my work day and keeps me feeling fresh

March 22, 2014

I recommend the Secret Scent Expressions - Oh La La Lavender Antiperspirant/Deodorant. The Secret Scent Expressions products offer bold, strong scents with long protection. I like the soft scent of Oh La La Lavender. I use the invisible white version and it applies smoothly and I never feel any of the product on my skin. I will admit, if I apply the antiperspirant/deodorant and then change into clothes, there is some white streaks/residue left on clothing, especially if it is black. I find this a minor inconvenience, and can be overlooked due to the antiperspirant's staying quality and scent. Finally an antiperspirant/deodorant that doesn't smell like baby powder!!