Secret Scent Expressions - Oh La La Lavender Reviews

Ranked #871 out of 1249 in Perfume

March 13, 2015

I received this deodorant stick as part of a free try -at-home product from Bzz Agent. I was extremely disappointed with the amount of product inside the container. I'm not a big fan of gel deodorants for one. I think the product I got had evaporated inside the casing b/c there was only about 1 inch worth of product inside. I tried the product and I did not like the wet feel of it. The scent of lavender is very faint and barely lasted 1 hour. I found that I had to reapply more product during the day to stay dry. This is definitely not a deodorant I would buy for myself as I prefer solids and I have my favorite....I've yet to find a better quality and price than Lady Speed Stick. I do not recommend this brand to anyone who wants to stay dry and smell good for 24 hours.

January 07, 2015

Non sticky! Almost dries immediately. Availible almost everywhere. Never leaves white residue on my clothing. Smells delightful!! Lasts a long time too.

January 05, 2015

I buy this every time I find it . Wonderful light smell. It lasts and very reasonable priced.

September 24, 2013

Just bought this scent for the first time...LOVE IT. I work in fast food and the wonderful scent lasts all shift long. Would buy again.

Aly0309 added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops

Cutiepye added a new review for
    Pediasure complete

cpento added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

stephenkg added a new review for
    Carters Store

Pat4ever added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

julie920 added a new review for
    Neutragena Hand Cream

kelx added a new review for
    Carters Store