Secret Scent Expressions - Truth or Pear

Secret Scent Expressions - Truth or Pear Reviews

Ranked #331 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Express yourself with the delightful fusion of scents in Scent Expressions.

May 26, 2015

I suffer from excessive sweating, so for me this didn't do anything. I did like the scent though. And the bell absorbs quickly so you don't have that wet gel feeling.

June 17, 2014

This product has been my go-to brand of deodorant for a long time. I have yet to find a different brand to compare. I love how long lasting the scent is and how I do not have to worry about becoming sweaty all day. This definitely lasts all day and I have stood by this product for many years.

I highly recommend this line of deodorant to anyone who is looking for something new to try or who wants a long lasting deodorant. I really love this! I alternate between scents!

April 20, 2012

I really love the secret scent expressions. They smell great and most importantly really last at keeping you dry and smelling great. I love the scent of the pear! Not overpowering at all and I find I can still put on a body spray or perfume without having the scents clash. You can usually find them on sale or even better get a coupon for them.

February 09, 2010

I am super impressed with the Va Va Vanilla. Keeps me fresh and dry all day. Will keep buying it.

February 09, 2010

Works well, not wetness even after a long day.

December 02, 2009

I tried this deodorant simply because I thought it smelled nice and I am pleased. I don't really sweat that much and I don't have any hair under my arms but this deodorant is soft enough that it still works great for me. The smell isn't overpowering and it feels great. It was very smooth to put on.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products