Good

Sedeta® (Pack of 30) Stickers Skateboard Reviews

1 review
Ranked #126 out of 1001 in Misc

June 30, 2016

These stickers are a random mix depending on what size you get. I have to say I was incredibly pleased with the 30 pack and would definitely buy bigger in the future. A surprising number of these are branded characters and there-in lies their charm. They definitely remind me of the stickers I bought as a teen to stick on my Sketchpad, but really they can be used anywhere and due to the style would look great on skateboards as well.

They peel up easily and stick extremely well, though it should be noted they have a white edging, so will look best on white backgrounds. They are great quality and have a great range of themes and styles. If, like me, you're a fan of cool graphics and edgy, modern fun mixed with retro charm, you'll love 'em.

Personally my favourites were The Simpson stickers and the one of Batman kick the Joker where it hurts...can't beat that one!

********************************************
    Pros:
    + Many cute and funny designs.
    + Amazing quality.
    + Great graphic design.
    + Stickers stick well to a multitude of surface.
    + Peel up easily without issue.
    + Many popular recognisable characters.
    + Retro vibe, but also surprisingly modern.

Cons:
    - Pick is random so you may get some you don't like.

********************************************

My Sister's Keeper Book

Archie Comics

Munchies Original

Pop Rocks Candies

Ritz Cheese Bites

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset