Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 69 in Flat Iron

Sedu SU-100A Ionic Ceramic Pro Flat Iron featuring Tourmaline technology generates more negative ions than just ceramic irons only. Negative ions eliminate frizz and renew hair with shine and softness. Adjustable heat temperature from 235° F - 410°F. Ultra-lightweight design made with composite materials used in aerospace.

January 20, 2013

I bought this flat iron the Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron (1 1/2") almost 4 years ago and it is my best purchase ever.

In terms of quality I am amazed, it gives the same excellent performance on straightening my medium wavy hair from day one up to now. What I love about is that I never had problems on getting my hair fried up using this flat iron. I can straighten my hair in 15-20 minutes and it stay frizz free, shiny and manageable. This flat iron is truly one of the staples I have in my closet.

May 17, 2011

This straightener straightens pretty well and I like how I can control the heat setting. However, my CHI was better so even though this straightener is pretty good, it is not the best.

May 28, 2010

I have tried many straighteners over the years and with my course curly hair this one works amazingly!

April 18, 2010

Love the way this flat iron heats up quickly. It is gentle on your hair and leaves it soft and silky. I use it for straightening and curling (done by twisting a strand of hair around it and pulling the irnon down to end of strand). The only thing that my flat iron doesn't have (and I wish it did) is automatic shut off ... otherwise, I LOVE it!

January 31, 2010

I've had this straightener for years and its still going strong! Better than CHI and cheaper too. Would recommend to anyone it works wonders on curly haired misses. It won't tug, crimp, or disappoint you. It' gives you shiny hair and when you find the perfect temperature, never change it again. Works best if used with biosilk, CHI silk infusion, some kind of product t protect. Even works on African American women. :)

October 27, 2009

Wear your hair straight or with curls easily with this high end flat iron. It keeps its heat so styling your hair only takes minutes. My hair is no longer frizzy and is smooth and silky. It is worth every penny I spent on it.

August 05, 2009

I have really thick, curly, coarse hair and using this straightner on its highest heat works!! does give me split ends though but other straighteners cant get my hair as straight. The 1.5" is also wide enough as I don't like the 1" and smaller cuz it seems to take to long. Good straightner but has a 2yr warranty and will die in exactly 2 years!! but worth it for the look it gives.

April 09, 2009

The best flat iron ever! Leaves hair feeling like silk. I can't imagine not having this my hair will never be the same.