See by Chloe Reviews

Ranked #613 out of 1216 in Perfume

August 11, 2016

i have no clue what this is. i just need more rewews. lol ssssssssssssssooooooooooo
ppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccceeee

June 30, 2016

I have so many samples of this product from Sephora and I just fell in love with it. I have been using it everyday and its not too much. I will be buying the full size very soon.

May 01, 2015

I love this perfume. It is fresh but still feminine. A little goes a long way, but the scent lasts and lasts.

September 12, 2014

See by Chloé is an interesting scent as it incorporates fruity and floral elements with a both sweet and spicy notes to create a really unique scent. With top notes of Bergamot and apple blossoms, middle notes of jasmine and ylang-ylang, and base notes of musk, sandalwood, and vanilla the scent has a lot of variations as you wear it. When first applied the apple blossom is the most predominate note, as it has a fresh fruity opening. As the scent wears the floral scents emerge with jasmine being the most obvious to my nose. The scent becomes something more unique than your typical fruity-floral as it dries down further as there is a sweet spiciness that emerges. The musk keeps it from getting too sweet, while the vanilla's creaminess stops the musk from being too deep or masculine.

As much as I love this scent- and I do, very much- I don't find it to be the longest wearing on me. I tend to get about five hours of wear, which for an eau de parfum, is a bit disappointing, especially at this price point. It's defiantly a scent that benefits from a mid-day reapplication. Overall, this is a really lovely scent. It's feminine, sweet and ever so slightly floral, but doesn't overreach in any one area and has an overall cleanliness. Fans of Burberry Brit will love this as I wear it A LOT and find there is something similar here..

August 06, 2014

I love this perfume. The scent is light and not overpowering, but stays on throughout the day. I've gotten several compliments from both men and women, plus, the bottle is beautiful!

August 05, 2014

Pretty clean fruity soft scent. Although I prefer the original Chloe fragrance to this. I find that it smells very similar to a lot of designer fragrances. Pleasant but nothing too special for me.

April 01, 2014

I love this sent, my husband has a hard time with scent and it is very rare that he likes a sent. I came home one day after spraying this on me in a store, at first I wasent big on it, but as it settled into the skin I was in love, and so was my husband, he couldnt believe he liked the sent of something I was wearing. Needless to say I now need this in my life!

June 02, 2013

I have never been a huge fan of previous Chloe perfume, while they are nice they come off as a little too mature for my likings. See by Chloe is completely different from that, it fun, light, youthful & chic. From the moment I smelled this perfume I knew I had to have it. With notes of jasmin, ylang, vanilla, musk & apple blossom, this perfume has definitely made it's way to my top favourite summer scents & as a perfume junkie this is quite the task! I am looking forward to keeping this as a staple in my collection