Selfie Stick Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 143 in Cell Phones

April 02, 2016

really enjoyed using this selfie stick. I found it was compact, for travel since the part holding your phone folds over, but would extend out long enough for me to take much better pictures (rather than being so close up). It did not arrive charged, but after only a couple hours it seemed to be charged fully. It came with the cord to charge, which connects to the bottom, and via USB to laptop or a wall charger you own. When I tried to connect via Bluetooth my phone was able to locate the stick right away, and no password was needed to connect. I found that this worked for pictures, video and snap chat.

January 16, 2016

I received a selfie stick sponsored by Nutrience (couldn't find the actual brand on the box) with a bag of Nutrience cat food to test out. It was good quality, but I don't personally enjoy taking selfies...especially not with a selfie stick. It's super easy to use and set-up, and has an efficient button to take the pictures at the end of the stick. If you like taking selfies, go for it.

January 12, 2016

I am not a selfie person. I did try it out though and found that it did the job nicely. The stick is really long which is important if you have friends in the picture, or you want a picture with a lot of background. The button is easy to use to capture the photo. I would say if you are a selfie person, I would recommend this stick! My daughter and her friends take selfies and they have no stick. I think I will give the stick to her. I know she will like it! For selfie people, I would recommend this.

January 08, 2016

I got to try a selfie stick for the first time and to be honest i like it.
I love how i can now take photos from around a foot away.
The only thing i dont like is the button to take a photo it's pretty hard to press