Selsun Blue Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #399 out of 1041 in Shampoo

Selsun Blue Anti Dandruff Shampoo helps restore hair to its natural, healthy state. Selsun Blue shampoo is used for the relief of flaking and itching due to dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.

1.5/5

March 17, 2017

Ce shampoing n'a pas enrayé ma dermatite séborrhéique. De plus, il laisse une odeur de souffre persistante dans les cheveux. Il coûte cher. Il laisse les cheveux gras.

February 26, 2017

This shampoo does not strip your hair like others. I use this shampoo twice a week and it leaves my hair feeling clean. I've seen fewer flakes after a couple weeks use. The smell isn't anything amazing but it's not bad either. I have really bad dandruff in the cold winter months and this stuff has helped keep my head moisturized.

February 21, 2017

Ce shampoing fonctionne très bien pour éliminer les pellicules. L'essayer c'est l'adopter. Il laisse un beau fini sur les cheveux. Je le recommande assurément !

January 06, 2017

After using Head and Shoulders for ages and barely managing dandruff I tried Selsun Blue and had amazing improvement in days!! Definitely won't be going back to H & S

August 19, 2016

Ce shampoing déloge les résidus de produits coiffants et empêche la création de squames sur le cuir chevelu. Je l'utilise 1 à 2 fois semaine. Son odeur est délicate, ce qui plaît beaucoup.

April 03, 2016

I like this shampoo. It is quite effective at removing dandruff quickly and gently. It does have a tingle to it, but I quite like that feeling! It did not irritate my scalp.lathered decently and rinsed well. Left hair and scalp squeaky clean.

April 03, 2016

This product works! I have tried numerous products for Dandruff control and this is the only one I have had success with. The consistency is thinner then a regular shampoo so it gets right to your scalp easily. I choose to use the Daily Control for Normal-Oily Hair. The smell of the shampoo is not my favourite but the results make up for it hands down! The price is higher then most grocery store brands but it is worth the price when looking for results. It has become part of my regular hair maintenance routine.

March 16, 2016

The price is a little high but this shampoo is very very EFFECTIVE. ive spend hundreds on different shampoos and oils to get rid of dandruff and nothing has worked as good as selsun blue. I recommend this to family members who also suffered from severe dandruff and they all say its works wonders where as no other dandruff shampoo can work after the first use

March 08, 2016

Winter time is bad for my scalp. The dry weather always dries out my skin and i get really bad dandruff. I used head and shoulders for a while but it stopped being effective. this is the only product that works for me!

February 29, 2016

I have Rosacea and it gets in my hairline. This is a product that works! Dermatologist told me to use it and within a week more more problems. I buy the 2 in 1 and use it every other day. Red bumps and itchiness are gone. And a plus -no dandruff! Kind of expensive but I stock up when I find a sale.