Selsun Blue Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #354 out of 935 in Shampoo

Selsun Blue Anti Dandruff Shampoo helps restore hair to its natural, healthy state. Selsun Blue shampoo is used for the relief of flaking and itching due to dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.

August 19, 2016

Ce shampoing déloge les résidus de produits coiffants et empêche la création de squames sur le cuir chevelu. Je l'utilise 1 à 2 fois semaine. Son odeur est délicate, ce qui plaît beaucoup.

April 03, 2016

I like this shampoo. It is quite effective at removing dandruff quickly and gently. It does have a tingle to it, but I quite like that feeling! It did not irritate my scalp.lathered decently and rinsed well. Left hair and scalp squeaky clean.

April 03, 2016

This product works! I have tried numerous products for Dandruff control and this is the only one I have had success with. The consistency is thinner then a regular shampoo so it gets right to your scalp easily. I choose to use the Daily Control for Normal-Oily Hair. The smell of the shampoo is not my favourite but the results make up for it hands down! The price is higher then most grocery store brands but it is worth the price when looking for results. It has become part of my regular hair maintenance routine.

March 16, 2016

The price is a little high but this shampoo is very very EFFECTIVE. ive spend hundreds on different shampoos and oils to get rid of dandruff and nothing has worked as good as selsun blue. I recommend this to family members who also suffered from severe dandruff and they all say its works wonders where as no other dandruff shampoo can work after the first use

March 08, 2016

Winter time is bad for my scalp. The dry weather always dries out my skin and i get really bad dandruff. I used head and shoulders for a while but it stopped being effective. this is the only product that works for me!

February 29, 2016

I have Rosacea and it gets in my hairline. This is a product that works! Dermatologist told me to use it and within a week more more problems. I buy the 2 in 1 and use it every other day. Red bumps and itchiness are gone. And a plus -no dandruff! Kind of expensive but I stock up when I find a sale.

February 17, 2016

I use this product regularly as I am prone to dandruff! I do find it is one of the better products on the market. It does not completely clear up the dandruff but it does control the amount. I find that the price is a little much.

February 03, 2016

i use this all the time ..it works really good for me ..it is expensive to buy but takes the itch out of my head

February 03, 2016

This is a great shampoo that has great results!
Price is right for what it does!

February 02, 2016

This is great stuff! I have used this you can feel it working. If you have dandruff this is exactly what you need. It takes away the itch and leaves your hair nice and clean and very manageable. You can feel the tingling on your scalp the moment you start to use this shampoo. A great invention will definitely use this over again.

Neuven added a new review for