SensatioNail Gel Nail Polish

SensatioNail Gel Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #340 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

March 30, 2016

Absolutley one of the best, I use my UV light and lasts well over a week
Polish does get old so if it peels toss your bottles. I especially love the clear, i use it over normal nail polish to give it extra lasting power and it works like a charm!

February 06, 2016

This brand of gel polish has been pretty easy to use. It's smooth and not thick compared to a pricier brand I tried. The SensatioNail carries a variety of colors, and glitters. They are a bit pricey, but there are other brands that cost more. But I have found these to work well. I now own several of these colors! If applied and sealed correctly they last for more than a week. These gel nail polishes also have to be used with a light, a base coat and a top coat, for those of you that are interested in trying.

May 04, 2015

I definitely love the colors. They stay at least a week on my nails.

April 20, 2015

I use to pay 100$ a month and need to find a babysitter while I got my nails done. Now I am able to do my nails at my house and I am spending about 100 every 6 months. I have had people ask me where I get my nails done and they are surprised when I tell them I do them myself.

April 08, 2015

I love these gel polishes! They go on easily and last so long. There's a great selection of colors and they're reasonably priced. The only thing I dislike is the removal process which is tedious and harsh on the hands due to the acetone soak. I wouldn't recommend using these too often.