SensatioNail Nail Shield

SensatioNail Nail Shield Reviews

1 review
Ranked #818 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

April 08, 2015

Ok, when I saw this product mentioned on SensatioNail's Instagram I had to do a double-take. I absolutely LOVE my gel mani, but removal? I don't have the patience to sit and delicately foil wrap each nail with acetone, and then wait helpless for 20 minutes while it s-l-o-w-l-y dissolves last week's gel. Their website promises that "this quick and easy 2-in-1 solution protects nails and removes gel in seconds using an exclusive peel-off technology", so I rushed to Shoppers to pick it up and went to work on a new Easter mani.
The Verdict: First off, there is no way to get this 'sticker' perfectly smooth so you are left with a base coat that may have tiny air bubbles. Part of the allure of the gel mani is the super smooth and glossy finished product. Second, it took FOREVER to attempt a perfect application on one nail, never mind all 10. I managed to get 2 nails done after about 10 minutes and then gave up. I will say that those nails have held up to wear and tear a little better than the rest, but what good is it if the application looks bumpy? I know every nail bed is different, and mine are curvier than average which probably affected how smooth it went on, but just the time it took to apply them was enough to disappoint me.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier