Sense Beautiful Science Skincare

Sense Beautiful Science Skincare Reviews

1 review
Ranked #867 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

August 13, 2009

This product line is honestly the best I've ever tried, and since I have problem skin, I try a lot of different brands. First of all, the best part is it's 100% natural. No parabens or chemicals, it's so natural you could eat it literally. It's filled with great ingredients like green tea to clear skin up and make it glow.

I had no idea but if you look on the back of most of your skin care creams, there are mostly chemicals listed, preservatives like parabens. These absorb into the bloodstream so whatever you put on your skin, you put in your body.

I bought the basic skin care pack, the intensive serum (helps exfoliate, good for acne prone skine and wrinkles), and for exfoliating the rice bran polisher, and my skin has never looked better. It literally is putting vitamins right on your skin, and the daytime moisturizer has a natural SPF in it. I also use the daily firming body moisturizer which exfoliates and smells like tangerines!

I am so excited about it I want to share my experience with everyone!

*Self-preserving formula
*Echinacea & centella asiatica
*Green tea
*Clary Sage

Updated On: August 13, 2009

$99 refers to the basic pack, which includes the cleanser, toner, and morning and night moisturizers

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml