Sensible Portion Garden Veggie Straws Sea Salt

Sensible Portion Garden Veggie Straws Sea Salt Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 1118 in Snacks

August 12, 2016

I can eat these and not feel guilty as I normally would eating potato chips. These are nice and light, good flavour and I love the sea salt that is added to them. One of my fav go to healthy snack foods.

August 12, 2016

I purchased these at my local Costco as it is the best price for a large bag. Mine was not Sea Salt flavour, but did have the sweet potato added to it. I really like having this snack for when I'm craving chips and something crunchy. It's a winner with my dad which does say a lot because he loves chips. Definitely will repurchase again.

May 31, 2016

Highly addictive. I cannot open a bags of these without easting half the bag they are so good. I enjoying snacking on these at work and have turned many of my friends no to these

May 31, 2016

This are an amazing snack made from actual vegetables! I don't really find that the different colours taste any different, although they are supposed to be different vegetables. I find these kind of taste like a french fry but crunchy haha. Love them!

May 31, 2016

At first I didn't like these because the taste was really different then any chip or veggie product I've had before. However. after eating a couple of them, I was hooked! They're so good, and I don't feel bad about eating a ton of them haha.

May 31, 2016

These veggie straws are pretty good. They are lightly salted and are very flavorful. I love the crunch and the fact that these are a healthy snack that I enjoy quilt free.

April 01, 2016

My sister was the first to introduce me to these chips and I'm so glad that she did! These chips aren't very salty, do not have a strong "veggie" taste, and have a very nice crunch to them. I could easily eat an entire bag in one sitting.. which is dangerous to my waistline lol

March 03, 2016

I like these a lot! They're pretty good on their own and they're really good with a ranch dip. I like the fact that they are made from a vegetable other than a potato, and they're not really salty

February 14, 2016

The veggie straw are very tasty and nice and crunchy. I really enjoyed them. However, they are not has healthy has advertised if you take time to read the nutritional info.

January 28, 2016

Love these veggie chips so healthy and great taste