Sensodyne Brilliant Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

October 25, 2016

I have sensitive teeth and the first toothpaste I tried was this one. It worked well for sometime, but I still would get an occasional pang in a tooth here and there. Then I tried Pro Relief and I found it superior. Maybe this toothpaste is good if your sensitivity is mild.

October 14, 2016

My whole family uses this toothpaste! Though I don't particularly have sensitive teeth, I do find that I am able to bite into Popsicles and ice cream without any discomfort whatsoever. I love how it also prevents the build up of natural food stains and keeps my teeth shining bright!

September 20, 2016

I have very sensitive teeth and I notice right away when I've stopped using Sensodyne. The price is up there, so I just stock up when it's on sale. It's the only tooth paste I buy!

August 01, 2016

I grind my teeth at night... Apparently a horrible sound, but also horrible sensitive teeth. If I don't use a toothpaste for sensitive teeth I can't even breathe without being in pain. The air that passes my poor teeth hurts. Sensodyne is one of the best toothpastes out there for me. I can notice a difference almost instantly. I'm not sure if it actually whitens my teeth, but since I used to smoke it's never a bad idea to get a whitening paste ;)

May 20, 2016

Best toothpaste out there for sensitive teeth. This product has helped me tremendously and will use it from now on. My teeth are no longer sensitive to cold and I can eat ice cream again without pain.

May 10, 2016

I love using this product as it protects the enamel on my teeth. Especially having braces on twice in my lifetime.
I like the fresh scent and I like how it keeps my teeth nuice and white

May 10, 2016

the only toothpaste that my teeth can handle, its not as grainy as most toothpastes which i detest because it feels like i'm eating sand.
i have very sensitive teeth so this is my savior. the mint flavor isn't strong and chemically flavored. and it gets the job done,

1.5/5

May 10, 2016

I really wouldn't recommend this for people with truly sensitive teeth. I love the sensodyne brand and I've used it for years, but the minute I switched to this my sensitivity came roaring back with a vengeance. Within two days I was having constant agonising pain, so I went over the changes in my head.

A quick google revealed that apparently products with whitening make sensitivity much, much worse. Might be fine if you're only lightly sensitive, but for me it was awful. Buy Sensodyne, but avoid this one! Not worth the risk.

April 21, 2016

This is the only toothpaste my husband and I use, we both are sensitive to cold temps on our teeth and with sensodyne the sensitivity seems not to exist as we had used another brand as we ran out and used the back up we had and ouch!! so now we keep sensodyne stocked in our home only.

April 12, 2016

This toothpaste saved my teeth. It truly does help with sensitivity and I notice a big difference if I don't use it even once. As far as the whitening goes, well I'm not so sure that works but overall this product is great.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender