Sensodyne Brilliant Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 116 in Teeth Whitening

March 14, 2017

This is the one for me! Sensitive teeth run in the family. Seems to be mostly on the female side now that I think of it. Sensodyne is really effective to take away the sensitivity of my teeth. Whenever I switch to other products I regret it. With whitening as an added bonus you can't lose with this product.

March 14, 2017

As far as whitening toothpastes go I can definitely attest that there are better ones on the market. But I have yet to find a better combo with the sensitive teeth. I use this product everyday and this a definitely a repeat buy.

March 14, 2017

Love sensodyne! My husband used to have bloody gums and teeth everytime he brushed but after using sensodyne it has relieved him of almost his tooth sensitivity.

March 03, 2017

This is one of my favorite kinds of toothpastes. I have very sensitive teeth and it has helped me so much! Plus, it also whitens them! That's a win-win for me!

February 28, 2017

Really good toothpaste for sensitive teeth. It provides immediate relief front sensitiveness and helps to whiten my smile without using stripes which I can't usés because I am too sensitive.

February 24, 2017

Been using this toothpaste for years and just love it! I love the flavour so much because it gives my mouth the best clean feeling ever. I can't fall asleep until i have brushed my teeth because I just love that clean feeling!

February 24, 2017

I've been using sensodyne for years , I notice a huge difference when I don't because I get very sore and acing teeth and gums.

This toothpaste is a must for anyone that suffers from sensitive teeth and gums.

February 24, 2017

I usually switch to Sensodyne to help with tooth sensitivity. I found this toothpaste to have a grainy texture and had a tendency to be very foamy and lacking in any sort of mint / fresh flavoring

February 14, 2017

I usually buy this when it's on sale. It usually hovers at about $5 before taxes, but it does work. My dentist recommends, too. It has a long-lasting 'freshness' smell and feel. I would definitely keep buying it.

January 11, 2017

I am very happy with Sensodyne. I didn't realize how well it was working until I tried another brand. There was absolutely no comparison. I went back to Sensodyne. It works great, it has a pleasant taste and there isn't any gritty residue.