Sensodyne Brilliant Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 113 in Teeth Whitening

February 14, 2017

I usually buy this when it's on sale. It usually hovers at about $5 before taxes, but it does work. My dentist recommends, too. It has a long-lasting 'freshness' smell and feel. I would definitely keep buying it.

January 11, 2017

I am very happy with Sensodyne. I didn't realize how well it was working until I tried another brand. There was absolutely no comparison. I went back to Sensodyne. It works great, it has a pleasant taste and there isn't any gritty residue.

January 09, 2017

I always buy this product as I have sensitive teeth and it helps a lot. I tried going back to other brands but this is my favourite. It's also always a good price.

October 25, 2016

I have sensitive teeth and the first toothpaste I tried was this one. It worked well for sometime, but I still would get an occasional pang in a tooth here and there. Then I tried Pro Relief and I found it superior. Maybe this toothpaste is good if your sensitivity is mild.

October 14, 2016

My whole family uses this toothpaste! Though I don't particularly have sensitive teeth, I do find that I am able to bite into Popsicles and ice cream without any discomfort whatsoever. I love how it also prevents the build up of natural food stains and keeps my teeth shining bright!

September 20, 2016

I have very sensitive teeth and I notice right away when I've stopped using Sensodyne. The price is up there, so I just stock up when it's on sale. It's the only tooth paste I buy!

August 01, 2016

I grind my teeth at night... Apparently a horrible sound, but also horrible sensitive teeth. If I don't use a toothpaste for sensitive teeth I can't even breathe without being in pain. The air that passes my poor teeth hurts. Sensodyne is one of the best toothpastes out there for me. I can notice a difference almost instantly. I'm not sure if it actually whitens my teeth, but since I used to smoke it's never a bad idea to get a whitening paste ;)

May 20, 2016

Best toothpaste out there for sensitive teeth. This product has helped me tremendously and will use it from now on. My teeth are no longer sensitive to cold and I can eat ice cream again without pain.

May 10, 2016

I love using this product as it protects the enamel on my teeth. Especially having braces on twice in my lifetime.
    I like the fresh scent and I like how it keeps my teeth nuice and white

May 10, 2016

the only toothpaste that my teeth can handle, its not as grainy as most toothpastes which i detest because it feels like i'm eating sand.
    i have very sensitive teeth so this is my savior. the mint flavor isn't strong and chemically flavored. and it gets the job done,