Sensodyne Iso-Active Whitening Toothpaste

Sensodyne Iso-Active Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 113 in Teeth Whitening

Penetrates hard to reach areas. 9 out of 10 dentists recommended brand. How does it work? New Sensodyne Iso-Active transforms into microfine foam during brushing, penetrating hard to reach areas to thoroughly clean the whole mouth and soothe the nerve. Does not contain CFCs.

January 26, 2015

Sensodyne is the only thing that will work for my sensitive teeth. I have tried everything on the market and this seems to be the only option for me.
    I find it a bit high priced, but for this type of tooth paste its right on par with the rest.....

September 11, 2014

I have never had sensitivity with my teeth but as I've gotten older I find I have some pain when have hot or cold food items. Once I started to use Sensodyne, my teeth are no longer sensitive to hot and cold. I find if I stop using it, then I am once again having problems. Sensodyne has really helped the sensitivity of my teeth!

August 20, 2014

My teeth are very sensitive before i used sensodyne. I would find that even when it is cold outside my teeth would start hurting. I finally had the chance to use this product and i never looked back since. i never feel my teeth hurting especially when i eat anything cold or hot and i have been using this product for years now.

August 12, 2014

I have been using it for years and still have no pain .

July 08, 2014

Never be a big fan of whitening tooth paste

February 01, 2013

I've had more of an positive effect with this one than with almost any other whitener. I've tried several and this one seems to take the cake!

May 18, 2012

Sensodyne is the way to go if you have sensitive teeth!! This product works and the best thing is it also whitens your teeth without leaving that painful feeling you get with other whitening products. The only negative thing I have say about this product is the packaging the can leaks and can sometimes get pretty messy.

November 30, 2011

I love this toothpaste! The foaming action feels great in my mouth. The only downfall to this product is the price. It works great, though I only have mildly sensitive teeth the price isn't worth it for me as other cheaper products work well, I can see this as being worth the money for anyone with quite sensitive teeth. Also over time with continual use you will not only notice your teeth less sensitive, you will also notice that they are whiter too!

February 11, 2011

This toothpaste is not worth the money or the hassle. The toothpaste cleans teeth fine.. the problems lie elsewhere. Every time you close the cap, the toothpaste foams over and makes a huge mess.

October 20, 2010

This is by far my favorite tooth past ever. I was a bit skeptical about the new foaming mechanism but it works great. I have very sensitive teeth but haven't had a problem with any foods ever since I started using Sensodyne. The gentle whitening works great, too. You won't notice it over night, but within a month or so you'll notice how much shinier your teeth are!