Sensodyne Pro Namel (Daily anti-cavity toothpaste) Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 133 in Toothpastes

July 05, 2016

Its the best toothpaste for my sensitive teeth. It cleans well, has nice mild mint flavour and reduce the sensetivity. Its more expensive than other toothpastes there but it works. I use it with sensodyne mouthwash

June 25, 2016

The best toothpaste out there for me. Tastes great, keeps my teeth healthy, and significantly reduces tooth sensitivity. I've tried sensitivity toothpastes made by other brands, and none of them compare to this.

June 02, 2016

As I've gotten older my teeth are more sensitive. My dentist gave me a sample of this, and I did indeed notice that my teeth were less sensitive to hot or cold. I didn't feel like my teeth were as clean as with some of the rougher toothpastes so I am alternating , using this in the morning and a more aggresive paste at night. Definitely worth it if you are experiencing some minor sensitivity.

May 12, 2016

I received this as a sample to try and it was my first time using it, I was pleasantly surprised it seemed to clean my teeth very well and left a great minty flavour in my mouth. I think that I would have to use this long term to see the full results but it seems like a great toothpaste.

May 10, 2016

While I did not enjoy the flavor or aftertaste of this product, I was very happy with how well it actually worked. I had been experiencing a fair amount of sensitivity in my teeth, particularly in my top, front 2 teeth, and it bothered me nearly every time I breathed in through my mouth. After using this toothpaste only a few times, it nearly completely decreased the sensitive feeling. I am very happy with this product, and will likely buy it again in the future.

May 09, 2016

I love this toothpaste. I originally got a trial size at the dentist. Its very refreshing and leave my teeth squeaky clean. Love the mint taste not too strong. A bit pricey but its a quality product.

March 15, 2016

Amazing product! I notice the difference when I even try to use a different tooth past for just one day. Sensodyne helps my sensitivity so much! Price could come down a bit though. But it's way better than any other brand of "sensitive" tooth pastes.

February 12, 2016

I started noticing awhile ago that I was aquiring a sensitivity in my teeth. I sampled many sensitivity toothpastes but ultimately go back to sensodyne. It is the best I have found and is effective in cavity fighting. highly satisfied with this product.

June 12, 2015

I use this toothpaste everyday because I have sensitive teeth and I find that this really helps. They have a great lineup of products and they taste great. The only thing is that it doesn't foam like other toothpaste so it takes some getting use to.

April 02, 2015

I use Pro Namel alternately with another toothpaste brand. I have sensitive teeth. This product works well to prevent hot and cold sensitivity.My dentist prescribed this toothpaste I tend to grind my teeth at night. The only disadvantage is that I feel it does not clean my teeth effectively. I can still feel plaque residue, no matter how long I brush.That is why I use an alternative toothpaste so plaque is removed effectively. Pro namel is the toothpaste that I use in the morning. It does freshen your breath too!