Sensodyne Pro Namel (Daily anti-cavity toothpaste) Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 146 in Toothpastes

March 14, 2017

J'ai éprouvé de serieux mal de dents dernierement du au froid et au chaud et cette pate a dents a grabdement contribué a ce que je sois capable de mnger de nouveau.

March 13, 2017

My hubby and I have both sensitive teeth. But eversince we started using sensodyne it definitely helps ease the sensitivity. Now we can enjoy our favorite food and drinks without worrying! thanks sensodyne

March 06, 2017

This is why I switched form Colgate to this. It is more nicely taste for some reason in you mouth but less strong it is from Colgate. I've seen more cleaning done and I have less slightly sensitivity from an average toothpaste, for it to fully work you need to brush your teeth twice a day and 2 minutes. But overall this great but it is a bit more expensive than Colgate.

March 01, 2017

Sensodyne pro namel daily anti-cavity toothpaste is our family favorite toothpaste to use in our household as we have sensitive teeth and it is definatley the best choice for our family and is also recommended by our dentist.

January 12, 2017

I have been trying to find a tooth paste that worked well for me and have had trouble so I decided to give this one a try and I am happy with the product it's a nice smooth toothpaste that leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh .

January 04, 2017

This toothpaste has a great flavour and covers most of the areas I need help with, helping my enamel and dealing with tooth sensitivity, the only thing it is missing is the whiting that a lot of toothpaste have. Overall I find this to be a very effective toothpaste, but it is on the higher end cost of drugstore toothpaste.

December 16, 2016

This is tooth paste is nice. It makes my teeth feel clean and fresh. The scent is Fresh Wave. I wish it was a bit stronger, as I like that in a toothpaste to make my mouth feel very fresh. It is to help protect teeth from the effects of acid wear.

July 05, 2016

Its the best toothpaste for my sensitive teeth. It cleans well, has nice mild mint flavour and reduce the sensetivity. Its more expensive than other toothpastes there but it works. I use it with sensodyne mouthwash

June 25, 2016

The best toothpaste out there for me. Tastes great, keeps my teeth healthy, and significantly reduces tooth sensitivity. I've tried sensitivity toothpastes made by other brands, and none of them compare to this.

June 02, 2016

As I've gotten older my teeth are more sensitive. My dentist gave me a sample of this, and I did indeed notice that my teeth were less sensitive to hot or cold. I didn't feel like my teeth were as clean as with some of the rougher toothpastes so I am alternating , using this in the morning and a more aggresive paste at night. Definitely worth it if you are experiencing some minor sensitivity.