Sensodyne Pro Namel (Daily anti-cavity toothpaste) Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 135 in Toothpastes

January 12, 2017

I have been trying to find a tooth paste that worked well for me and have had trouble so I decided to give this one a try and I am happy with the product it's a nice smooth toothpaste that leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh .

January 04, 2017

This toothpaste has a great flavour and covers most of the areas I need help with, helping my enamel and dealing with tooth sensitivity, the only thing it is missing is the whiting that a lot of toothpaste have. Overall I find this to be a very effective toothpaste, but it is on the higher end cost of drugstore toothpaste.

December 16, 2016

This is tooth paste is nice. It makes my teeth feel clean and fresh. The scent is Fresh Wave. I wish it was a bit stronger, as I like that in a toothpaste to make my mouth feel very fresh. It is to help protect teeth from the effects of acid wear.

July 05, 2016

Its the best toothpaste for my sensitive teeth. It cleans well, has nice mild mint flavour and reduce the sensetivity. Its more expensive than other toothpastes there but it works. I use it with sensodyne mouthwash

June 25, 2016

The best toothpaste out there for me. Tastes great, keeps my teeth healthy, and significantly reduces tooth sensitivity. I've tried sensitivity toothpastes made by other brands, and none of them compare to this.

June 02, 2016

As I've gotten older my teeth are more sensitive. My dentist gave me a sample of this, and I did indeed notice that my teeth were less sensitive to hot or cold. I didn't feel like my teeth were as clean as with some of the rougher toothpastes so I am alternating , using this in the morning and a more aggresive paste at night. Definitely worth it if you are experiencing some minor sensitivity.

May 12, 2016

I received this as a sample to try and it was my first time using it, I was pleasantly surprised it seemed to clean my teeth very well and left a great minty flavour in my mouth. I think that I would have to use this long term to see the full results but it seems like a great toothpaste.

May 10, 2016

While I did not enjoy the flavor or aftertaste of this product, I was very happy with how well it actually worked. I had been experiencing a fair amount of sensitivity in my teeth, particularly in my top, front 2 teeth, and it bothered me nearly every time I breathed in through my mouth. After using this toothpaste only a few times, it nearly completely decreased the sensitive feeling. I am very happy with this product, and will likely buy it again in the future.

May 09, 2016

I love this toothpaste. I originally got a trial size at the dentist. Its very refreshing and leave my teeth squeaky clean. Love the mint taste not too strong. A bit pricey but its a quality product.

March 15, 2016

Amazing product! I notice the difference when I even try to use a different tooth past for just one day. Sensodyne helps my sensitivity so much! Price could come down a bit though. But it's way better than any other brand of "sensitive" tooth pastes.