Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 133 in Toothpastes

November 28, 2016

Really good toothpaste. Teeth felt really clean after using. Felt protected and not so sensitive. Taste is not too strong but still leaves breath minty fresh.

October 23, 2016

This is my go to toothpaste. I have sensitive teeth and if I run out, I can really tell if I go a few days without my sensodyne. It protects me from sensitivity better than the others.

October 23, 2016

The last few years my teeth have been more sensitive than normal so I stopped using whitening toothpaste and focused on healthy teeth instead. I found this Sensodyne gentle whitening toothpaste and fell in love with its effectiveness and also kept my tooth sensitivity at bay! Great product. I found my teeth whitened at least one shade since using for a about two weeks.

October 21, 2016

A friend recommended I start using this since my teeth have been getting more sensitive due to ware. Did not take long before I begun to notice a difference. I have a much easier time with eating cold foods and drinking cold beverages. As for the whitening, I noticed in a short time that my teeth are a few shades whiter.

August 09, 2016

Toothpaste with a great quality and my sensitive teeth always feels good with a fresh breath. It cleans my teeth very gently. Also i love this toothpaste because of not foamy texture. So no bubbles in your mouth. It keeps my enamel stronger and protects my teeth.

May 09, 2016

As I get older my teeth are feeling more sensitive to hot and cold. Having a white smile is very important to me as well! Sensodyne is a great toothpaste to help protect my teeth as well as brighten my smile!

May 01, 2016

This toothpaste doesn't get too bubbly (I prefer my toothpaste get all bubbly) BUTTTT it whitens my teeth so good! So I would recommend this toothpaste :)

April 14, 2016

I have very sensitive teeth and Sensodyne is the only brand I trust and use. Not only does this toothpaste whiten my teeth, it protects them so I am able to enjoy hot and cold food, as well as beverages without the pain. By the way the minty taste is not strong at all. I love Sensodyne!

February 13, 2016

Je l'utilise depuis plusieurs années et je n'ai plus de sensibilité dentaire. J,aime le produit et le recommande fortement autour de moi. Mes enfants l'utilisent aussi régulièrement.

February 12, 2016

Started using this when I was having issues with sensitivity. It's really nice as a whitening tooth paste; very effective. my dentist has also reinforced that this is the idea tooth paste for me as well. Won't be looking back.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products