Sensodyne Pronamel Toothpaste Fresh Wave Reviews

Ranked #105 out of 133 in Toothpastes

May 09, 2016

When I'm using this toothpaste I feel like I'm doing a good thing for my teeth. I can't get to a dentist as much as I would love to. So this is the next best thing.

March 22, 2016

I suffer from sensitive teeth due to alot of dental work done on my teeth the last 20 years,having coffee or ice cream was nearly impossible because of that horrible sensitivity in my teeth. My dentist recommend sensodyne pronamel and I have been using it ever since .It is more expensive than regular toothpaste but it works really well to protect my teeth.Once again I can drink my coffee and have my ice cream without feeling any pain.The thing about using sensodyne toothpaste is you have to keep using it because once you stop the pain and sensitivity come back .I like using it ,it has a great flavor and it works really well for me.I would definitely recommend this product to everyone

February 21, 2016

Works well does what it's supposed to. Flavor is good, gets teeth really clean. Won't use any other toothpaste. It's highly reccommended by dentists. Love it

May 20, 2014

Very good product . I have very frequent canker sores that I deal with daily , after reading something online about some additive in almost all toothpastes, I realized Sensodyne does not have this additive . After switching, my canker sores have been greatly reduced . I think the additive is called 'sodium lauryle' or something like that .

April 11, 2013

Love the fresh taste. Not too overpowering. Works well. Gentle on teeth and gums.

June 21, 2012

Sensodyne Pronamel was recommanded to me by my dentist as I have Acid Reflex and it is eroding the enamel off my teeth. This product is working great as I am no longer sensitive to hot and cold beverages like before using it and my dentist has noticed a difference when I went for a cleaning. Fresh Wave flavour is a mild tasting toothpast that leaves your teeth feeling great.