Sensodyne ProNamel Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 143 in Toothpastes

Protects your teeth from sensitivity and the effects of acid wear. Everyday foods such as fruit, sodas, orange juice and wine contain acids that soften the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away by brushing. As the enamel layer becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white and older looking.

February 19, 2017

Love this toothpaste, it is the only one that helps my sensitive teeth. Generic brands don't do what sensodyne can do . It also whitens them which is always a plus

February 18, 2017

I have suffered from sensitive teeth all my life - I cringe at the thought of going for any dental work let alone a cleaning. After moving and switching to a new dentist I was recommended to try Sensodyne ProNamel toothpaste and after a couple of months using this I was shocked at how effective it was. I am now able to enjoy hot and cold beverages with little to no discomfort, even my last cleaning was a breeze! I highly recommend this product to anyone suffering from sensitive teeth - just do yourself a favour and do not expect overnight results, it will take some time.

February 13, 2017

It really, really works. I have tried other brands for sensitive teeth that do not come close to what this brand does, My teeth are very sensitive and this allows me to eat and drink whatever I want. Other brands have not allowed me to do this-I have always gone back to Sensodyne.

February 11, 2017

Sensodyne is the only brand of sensitivity toothpaste that actually works for me! It has a mild flavour that isnt overpowering. I'll definitely continue to purchase this product in the future.

January 17, 2017

Honestly, one of the best toothpaste I've ever tried. I usually have issues with sensitive teeth but this product completed alleviated any of those issues

January 16, 2017

Love this toothpaste, really works well. Leaves mouth fresh but not with too strong of a mint taste. Helps sensitivity a lot. Would recommend it to anyone with sensitive teeth.

January 06, 2017

I stated using this toothpaste a few weeks ago, an I recommend Ito everyone, it not only helps with the sensitivity but also strengthens the enamel! I love this toothpaste and I'll never switch brands! I'll always buy this from now on!

November 29, 2016

This is a great Toothpaste,even if you don't have sensitive Teeth or maybe Bleeding Gums or another Oral problem.I started using Sensodyne ProNamel Toothpaste about a month and a half ago.I found that the other brand of Toothpaste I had been using for about a year ,was starting to have affect on my Teeth.I felt like it may have been too harsh to use over a long period of time,so I decided to switch.Sometimes you use certain things like Toothpaste as an example a certain brand to maybe remove stains, or because your Teeth have become sensitive to touch, or Hot and Cold drinks,so you make a change.Well,when I made the switch to Sensodyne ProNamel,I knew it was the right choice for me.My Teeth are nice and white and no longer sensitive.I highly recommend this Toothpaste

November 29, 2016

Since I started using Sensodyne ProNamel Toothpaste II wouldn't change to another toothpaste again. It works so well and I have seen the enamel start to fell as if it's getting thicker.

November 28, 2016

I really liked this toothpaste not only do you get protection for your sensitive teeth from hot or cold. But this @Sensodyne ProNamel Toothpaste also helps to protect the enamel to help keep them strong. I like the taste and the way my teeth felt after brushing with this toothpaste. I found it to be very effective and good dental hygiene. I recommend .@Sensodyne ProNamel Toothpaste.

ScotiaMommy added a new review for
    After Eight Chocolate

ScotiaMommy added a new review for
    Quaker Instant Oatmeal

leFyfe added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

catf added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

LeaLeaRose added a new review for
    Z Palette