Sensodyne ProNamel Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 145 in Toothpastes

Protects your teeth from sensitivity and the effects of acid wear. Everyday foods such as fruit, sodas, orange juice and wine contain acids that soften the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away by brushing. As the enamel layer becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white and older looking.

March 15, 2017

After a recent recommendation by my dentist to start using a toothpaste for sensitive teeth I purchased sensodyne pronamel toothpaste and I am very happy with the results. I am no longer experiencing the painful symptoms.

March 04, 2017

J'utilise cette pâte à dents depuis environ 2 ans. Avant j'avais des problèmes de sensibilité dentaire et j'ai un jour j'ai décidé d'acheter cette pâte à dents Sensodyne et je ne regrette pas du tout. En peu de temps la sensibilité est disparue. J'adore ce produit.

March 01, 2017

Love this toothpaste! Been using it for years and have noticed it has a huge effect on the sensitivity of my teeth. Whenever I've stopped using it for a week or so, my teeth are much more sensitive

February 19, 2017

Love this toothpaste, it is the only one that helps my sensitive teeth. Generic brands don't do what sensodyne can do . It also whitens them which is always a plus

February 18, 2017

I have suffered from sensitive teeth all my life - I cringe at the thought of going for any dental work let alone a cleaning. After moving and switching to a new dentist I was recommended to try Sensodyne ProNamel toothpaste and after a couple of months using this I was shocked at how effective it was. I am now able to enjoy hot and cold beverages with little to no discomfort, even my last cleaning was a breeze! I highly recommend this product to anyone suffering from sensitive teeth - just do yourself a favour and do not expect overnight results, it will take some time.

February 13, 2017

It really, really works. I have tried other brands for sensitive teeth that do not come close to what this brand does, My teeth are very sensitive and this allows me to eat and drink whatever I want. Other brands have not allowed me to do this-I have always gone back to Sensodyne.

February 11, 2017

Sensodyne is the only brand of sensitivity toothpaste that actually works for me! It has a mild flavour that isnt overpowering. I'll definitely continue to purchase this product in the future.

January 17, 2017

Honestly, one of the best toothpaste I've ever tried. I usually have issues with sensitive teeth but this product completed alleviated any of those issues

January 16, 2017

Love this toothpaste, really works well. Leaves mouth fresh but not with too strong of a mint taste. Helps sensitivity a lot. Would recommend it to anyone with sensitive teeth.

January 06, 2017

I stated using this toothpaste a few weeks ago, an I recommend Ito everyone, it not only helps with the sensitivity but also strengthens the enamel! I love this toothpaste and I'll never switch brands! I'll always buy this from now on!