Sensodyne Sensitivity Relief Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 53 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

February 02, 2017

This is the only mouthwash I can use. I'm able to swish it around in my mouth for the recommended length of time, likely because it is alcohol-free. It doesn't burn my mouth, like most other mouthwashes do. My teeth are somewhat sensitive to cold (I was unable to eat ice cream for the longest time *sobs*) and I have found that the Sensodyne mouthwash really helps in that respect. It has a really fresh taste, and keeps my mouth feeling fresh for a long time after gargling! It is extremely reasonable in price, especially for a sensitivity relief mouthwash. I would (and do) recommend this product, and will continue using it.

January 17, 2017

I bought this mouth wash recently because I was having some sensitivity issues with a couple of my teeth.
    After using it for a couple weeks, I have noticed that my teeth are not as sensitive. (YAY!)
    It is alcohol free, meaning that there isn't any burning sensation or after taste that happens with other mouth washes.
    It has a minty flavor, that leaves my mouth fresh and clean.
    Will be buying it again!

September 07, 2016

I have used this mouthwash for about six months. I also use Sensodyne toothpaste most of the time. I like the mouthwash and it was effective for an especially sensitive time for my teeth. I wish it had a fresher taste. (if that makes sense) But I suppose that is why it works for sensitive teeth. Would not be without it in my cupboard.

July 04, 2016

Very good mouthwash.i do have a sensetive teeth, but after using this mouthwash i noticed that my teeth not as sensetive as before. It has mild taste, refreshing mint flavour and its alcoholfree.

June 14, 2016

Of all the mouth wash I have tried,I think this is probably the best one.I purchased this at Wal-Mart and the price wasn't too bad.I like the clean fresh taste it leaves in my mouth after brushing.Sensodyne Sensitivity Relief Mouthwash works great with a sensitive Toothpaste.I have a very sensitive tooth that has been bothering me for a while now so,it is only right to use a Mouthwash like this with my choice of Toothpaste,besides it doesn't have any alcohol in it to give you that burn taste and it makes my teeth look nice and white.This is a product that I definitely would recommend.

June 14, 2016

I was given a generous size sample from #Samplesource #Sensodyne Sensitivity Relief Mouthwash it really helps to prevent tooth pain from sensitive teeth, It is alcohol free, Helps to keep you breath free and makes your mouth so clean. It is the #Number One Brand sold for sensitive teeth.and is available at Walmart for a really great price.

June 14, 2016

i tried a sample of this recently and really loved it ...its now on my shopping list!! it does not burn nor does it leave a bad taste... your mouth and teeth feel clean and fresh... i have sensitive teeth and this gives me freedom to eat what i want!!!!

June 14, 2016

I did like this mouth wash, I received it from sample source. It does work pretty well. I am not sure if I would choose this over crest pro health because that's the main mouth wash I've been using and loving but over all a good mouth wash.

June 07, 2016

This is a fantastic mouthwash. Finally, a mouthwash for sensitive teeth. It has a pretty good taste and it leaves my mouth feeling very fresh and clean. My new favorite for sure.

June 02, 2016

I really liked this one, it's a lot different than others. First off; the taste/flavour. It says it's "minty" but I disagree. It was really strange but I swear it was a sweet fruity concoction... I don't know why I felt that way the whole time but I really loved how it tasted. It was mild and not burny at all in my mouth, very pleasant which is different than some other brands which can be so strong. I did notice a sensitivity difference. I have only a very small sensitivity issue some nights but I did notice it disappear after using this every night for about half a week.