Sensodyne Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 133 in Toothpastes

Relieves painful sensitivity. Use Sensodyne whenever you normally brush: It contains Potassium Nitrate clinically proven to reduce painful sensitivity.

October 06, 2016

I have sensitive teeth and ive had it for years
So it was a surprise to me how this product was so effective not only that but it brightened my teeth and left me with a million dollar smile.

September 29, 2016

J'utilise ce produit parce que j'ai les gensives sensibles. Je ne peux pas utilisé d'autres produits que celui-là. Il laisse une halaine fraîche. Je recommande ce produit.

September 22, 2016

I'm a dental hygienist and I highly recommend this product to anyone who has dental sensitivity. I use it myself and it works amazingly well. A little more expensive than your average toothpaste but it's worth the price.

May 14, 2016

I love this toothpaste. I have used it for over 10 years now, started with sensitive teeth, haven't had a problem in years since using this kind. My fav is winter fresh.

May 05, 2016

I recently bought this toothpaste because I couldn't stand my teeth hurting when drinking a glass of ice cold water. After using this toothpaste for about a week my teeth hurt considerable less. After I brush my teeth, my mouth feels clean and fresh for hours. This is my new go to brand for toothpaste.

March 28, 2016

The one and only for me. When I'm not using it I have hard time to eat because it hurt too much. The only thing is that it is a bit expensive and the is not much coupon or discount in my area for Sensodyne which is really sad.

March 15, 2016

Sensodyne is a great porduct, I use it every day. It's the only one my husband can use. Totally with it. I buy mine for 3$ a peice from our dollar store. It's available at most grocery stores. 3$ to 5$

March 09, 2016

my teeth are very sensitive, I always use sensodyne toothpaste.. Using it every day really helps.. I recommend it to anyone with sensitive teeth.. It makes your teeth white and the taste is great....

March 09, 2016

Absolutely love this stuff! It works phenomenally and it ACTUALLY work! You notice a difference after the first time using it! You definitely notice a different if you stop using it as well which sucks but it shows it ACTUALLY works and it ACTUALLY isn't bad tasting like most sensitivity tooth paste products

February 01, 2016

This toothpaste saved me from the pain of just one super sensitive tooth. I would not only brush with this but I also would rub some directly on my sensitive tooth and that helped tremendously. A must have for everyone with tooth sensitivity.

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted