Sensodyne Whitening Plus Tartar Fighting Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 133 in Toothpastes

September 21, 2016

When I first started whitening my teeth, they started to get really sensitive by about day 3. I found this at no frills (my local grocer) I had immediate relief. I like how it makes my teeth feel really clean, it's got a nice flavour and best of all it whitens. Great product!

September 21, 2016

So I had tried Sensodyne original, when that was the only kind there was, and quickly stopped using it. I couldn't do with the flavor. Now that there are so many other options I decided to give it another go. The flavor isn't my favorite but it has improved and is tolerable. Other then that issue I am satisfied with the product and will probably be purchasing it again.

July 16, 2016

I don't think it does much in terms of whitening . I have had better whitening toothpastes that's for sure. However you dont buy sesodyne for whitening you buy it for tooth sensitivity and it works! I was sceptical myself until I ended up with one really sensitive tooth. It helped me and I still use it today!

March 28, 2016

This is a more of a higher priced toothpaste that helps me with teeth sensitivities. I used to purchase this toothpaste till I tried colgate kind. This toothpaste did work with sensitivities and gave minty breath but it is a bit pricey comparing to other kinds.

December 10, 2015

I used to hate sensodyne because of its taste and its texture, there was no bubble at all! but this one is different, it actually produces a lot of bubble (yay), and it leaves fresh minty taste that lasts quite long. the good thing is I know sensodyne is meant for sensitive teeth, so it won't ever harm my teeth.

November 20, 2015

Didn't help with sensitivity at all or whiten teeth.

July 10, 2015

j'utilise les produits sensodyne depuis plusieurs années en générale ils fonts tous une bonne job

May 20, 2015

I didn't like the taste of the paste and after using the bottle my teeth were still sensitive. I switched to a different brand and was okay with my teeth

May 20, 2015

I love how fresh and clean this makes my mouth feel. I've been using this consistently for a very long time and haven't really noticed much "whitening" action but that's ok, it's not my main concern. I have sensitive teeth and this really helps battle that problem while giving me a fresh, clean feeling afterwards. I also kind of enjoy the taste :)

March 10, 2015

I must have super sensitive teeth, because this doesn't really make my teeth noticeably less sensitive. The only time I notice a difference is if I run out and use some other toothpaste, then I feel more sensitivity in my teeth. As for the whitening, I haven't noticed anything in that front, either. I would use something stronger, but my teeth are too sensitive for that, so at least having a sensitive whitening option is nice. The taste is great, too.