Sephora 10HR Wear Perfection Foundation Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 595 in Foundation

September 14, 2016

I first tried the Sephora brand of makeup when I went to order a different one online. The Sephora foundation, for the price, is an exceptional type of makeup. It does last, the colors match most skin types wonderfully, however; it does not last for the 10 hours.

September 12, 2016

This is definitely my go to foundation for a everyday wear, I love how smooth it goes on my skin. I can't complain about the pricing as well! 5 star product.

August 11, 2016

Even though I was iffy at first to spend so much on a foundation hey you talking to the budget queen here lol I took a chance and leaped I'm so glad I did cause what a difference from my regular store bought foundation. I had matte full coverage that control my oily skin for 10 hrs plus when used with powered. It wasn't heavy or patchy which I loved only issue I have is that I have to change colours when I tan.

June 30, 2016

This is a great product from the Sephora brand! I will definitely repurchase this product again.

This is a good foundation for oily skin! I would consider this as a medium coverage but it's also buildable, so you could easily get a full coverage if needed.

You should try it if you haven't already!!

May 20, 2016

Why aren't more people talking about this foundation? Especially my fellow super pale girls! I am super duper pale. So pale that most foundation lines don't have a shade pale enough for me. This one does and I'm not even using the lightest shade! It goes on creamy and even and dries down in a few minutes without leaving an overly dewy finish. It's not a matte foundation but it's not super glowy either.

I found I could get to medium cover with one application and have no problem building up to full coverage with another. To get the most coverage I apply with the flat foundation brush then buff in to my skin. For every day wear, I apply with my beauty blender and set with a little power.

I have not had any irritation nor break outs and this product doesn't cause my roseca to flare up. Overall a great product and one of the most affordable at Sephora.

May 04, 2016

I recently went and did a mini shopping haul at Sephora. I was looking for a foundation that was on the high-end side but not want anything too expensive because I am a student on a budget. I do like this product and I did receive some pretty good coverage (medium to full). This foundations does have an orange undertone (although once you're finished you will not see any of the orange effect at all). This was fine for me especially after I finished applying my powder, concealing, and contouring. I used my beauty blender to apply and my stippling brush. I have included a picture of myself to show the product on. This is a good product for Women of color and will not break the bank.

April 25, 2016

This is my go-to foundation. Yes, its more expensive then heading to a local department store, but the extra dough pays off. I don' t feel the need to re-apply my makeup at the end of the day.... my skin stays soft and clear, and i don't have any problems with shine. It is also the most bang for your buck with foundations at Sephora, as it is high quality and the most affordable in the store. PLUS they have pro's to match your color, which is definitely something I need.

March 23, 2016

This is an amazing foundation, it doesnt cost an arm and works pefectly! It looks super natural but with a high coverage! I would definetly recommand this to people with bad skin as it makes the skin looks perfect!

March 22, 2016

im always iffy trying new foundation but the price of this was to convincing. at half the cost of other high ends i had to give it a go and im glad i did. its a little on the thick side but goes on to give a med coverage and is very buildable. didnt look cakey and plenty of colors to choose from

February 13, 2016

Okay so I have a love/hate relationship with this one! At first, the product exceeded my expectations! The price is great and I love the medium coverage. Its very easy to blend, bendable, and easy to build one.. I did find that it makes me look a little orange.. I think the colour selected wasn't the perfect match for me but for the price I will absolutely try it again! I also love buying things at Sephora for the simple fact that if its not perfect you can always exchange it!