Sephora 4 Step Nail Buffer

Sephora 4 Step Nail Buffer Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 48 in Manicure & Pedicure Tools

March 28, 2016

I love that it's an all in one nail buffer and allows me to have everything at my finger tips but the price was a bit steep, which makes me question weather or not I would purchase it again. I did really like it though and would recommend it as long as price doesn't matter,.

January 27, 2016

This is the number one step for ultimate nail health! It leaves my nails soooo smooth that my boyfriend actually asked me to do his as well! They look shiny, healthy, and nice and natural. Having such smooth nails makes nail polish application an absolute breeze, as it goes on flawlessly with no bumps or scratches. A product that I buy and re-buy every chance I get.

November 25, 2015

This is my go to quick manicure solution item. 4 easy steps nothing complicated. Your nails would appreciate every penny you spend on this item.

June 02, 2015

I have been using this buffer for years I love it! works great on hands and toes last long really works perfect for at home treatment in between salon visits!

March 10, 2015

A very good product to use for getting your nails into healthy and smooth shape! Perfect for on the go or before you put on your polish. It makes your nails so shiny and pretty!

August 18, 2014

I love this nail buffer! If it was cheaper, I would definitely be purchasing this more often. I have an aunt who owns a nail salon, so I do get discounts on this nail buffer. I love how there are 4 steps involved so that my nails receive extra special treatment!

August 13, 2014

I love doing my nails and I always need a 4 step nail buffer. Nice product to invest in but cost a little much for someone who does their nails very often

November 28, 2011

I love this Sephora buffer. Works great on my nails and really brings out their natural glow before I apply nail polish.

October 17, 2008

My nails were beyond hopeless. I work in a store that sells skin and hair products and I was embarrassed to demonstrate lotions with my customers. Not anymore!!!!! A girl at work told me about this product and now I'm telling you to go and buy it!!!!! My nails were yellowed and dull from a summer of polish and I had even shelled out money for a mani/pedi and I'm telling you, the results after 15 minutes with this buffer were better then any natural manicure I've ever had! Please buy this, you'll love it!!!