Sephora 8 Hour Wear Mattifying Foundation Compact

Sephora 8 Hour Wear Mattifying Foundation Compact Reviews

Ranked #143 out of 399 in Makeup

June 06, 2016

I seriously love this product !!! Especially for summer time when my skin is a little more oily !the mattifying effect isn't too overdone and it doesn't make your skin feel dry and right either! I definitely recommend it!!!!

September 26, 2015

Great product especially for oily skin! I love how well it comes on and the natural look it gives.

March 11, 2015

I love it and hate it. Gives great coverage, many shades to choose from and is buildable. Also made me cakey and had a bad smell, don't know if I just picked a bad one.

March 10, 2015

I always buy mattifying makeup but I found this one changes color on me sometimes... not cool

January 16, 2015

I use it on a regular basis. It has a good coverage but its a bit pricey for the quantity.

August 10, 2014

i loved this porduct!!! :) i bought it at a local sephora and i tried it when i was going to a concert, i was very sweaty and it lasted! it was a good coverage and a satin finish witch i like. i recommend it to any makeup girl.

August 04, 2014

This really irritated the skin around my nose. It dried it out and was very itchy where no other face product has ever done this to me before. I like how this comes in a ton of different shades, but it irritated my skin so I will not be repurchasing.

June 30, 2014

A must have foundation especially when you're exposed to sun and heat or lights and cameras. Pricier than many others but worth the money. It leaves my skin feeling and looking smooth and shine-free for many hours.

May 28, 2014

I absolutely love this product!!!

I find that the price is pretty reasonable but not always for someone on minimum wadge like myself but because of how effective it is i make a way to purchase it.

I put on my foundation at 5:30 am and by the time i`m done work at 2 pm it still looks perfect. I would recommend this to any women that is just starting out with good makeup and on a low budget.

March 20, 2014

I went to Sephora the other day looking for a high end compact with long wear and premium ingredients at a fair price and I was introduced to the Sephora line of cosmetics.. It goes on evenly, kills shine and does actually last 8 hours. I have skin that breaks out very easily and I haven't had any problems with this product. The beauty adviser assisted me by scanning my skin tone with a device and choosing the extra shade for my needs. It was nothing near the shades I selected for myself, so I am glad I asked. The compact comes with a sponge, mirror and a sleek black case. I was so impressed I bought other items from the Sephora line.

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

smontero84 added a new review for
    Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review