Sephora Age Defy Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #233 out of 347 in Eye Cream

January 05, 2015

Love this stuff and glad I found it! Use it most days :)

November 23, 2014

What an amazing product! Helped with my baggy eyes and lightened the dark areas! Worth the money!

June 23, 2013

I bought this eye cream based upon a recommendation of a Beauty Advisor....sadly this was one of the worst eye cream that I had tried so far.

The eye cream was creamy and felt a little heavy. It comes in a pump dispenser, which is a plus in my books. First off, yes this eye cream is very hydrating and I mean super hydrating. But then it started becoming too greasy with just a minimal amount and I noticed waxy flakes in the morning just from 1 week of use. This eye cream was causing my makeup to slide everywhere (it made my primer feel super heavy and greasy). I had to immediately discontinue using this product because I hated the heavy greasy feel (regardless of how little I pump out) and I was starting to develop a bad reaction to it. Never before did I return a product so quickly.

If it wasn't for the waxy flakes and bad reaction, I might have considered this eye cream for the winter months. For $29 CAD, it is not worth the hassle!

Family Matters

Tshiells added a new review for
    Wedding Crashers (2005)

Finding Dory

Step Mom movie

Jocey has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

Breton crackers

Jocey has posted in the forum topic
    Best makup brushes?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Sausage Party