Sephora Age Defy Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #221 out of 337 in Eye Cream

January 05, 2015

Love this stuff and glad I found it! Use it most days :)

November 23, 2014

What an amazing product! Helped with my baggy eyes and lightened the dark areas! Worth the money!

June 23, 2013

I bought this eye cream based upon a recommendation of a Beauty Advisor....sadly this was one of the worst eye cream that I had tried so far.

The eye cream was creamy and felt a little heavy. It comes in a pump dispenser, which is a plus in my books. First off, yes this eye cream is very hydrating and I mean super hydrating. But then it started becoming too greasy with just a minimal amount and I noticed waxy flakes in the morning just from 1 week of use. This eye cream was causing my makeup to slide everywhere (it made my primer feel super heavy and greasy). I had to immediately discontinue using this product because I hated the heavy greasy feel (regardless of how little I pump out) and I was starting to develop a bad reaction to it. Never before did I return a product so quickly.

If it wasn't for the waxy flakes and bad reaction, I might have considered this eye cream for the winter months. For $29 CAD, it is not worth the hassle!