Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #542 out of 775 in Mascara

What it is:
A mega-volume, ultra-black mascara.

What it does:
Sephora Brand Atomic Volume Mascara - Ultra Black blows all other mascaras away. The dramatically dark color formula conditions lashes, keeping them pretty, healthy, and seriously stunning.

What else you need to know:
An innovative tubular brush applicator with a lash-lengthening comb perfectly separates lashes for a full, sexy flutter.

Size: 0.5 oz

September 14, 2014

Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara brings the desired thick and lengthy lashes for an evening out or a dramatic day look.

September 09, 2014

It works super well if you want the dramatic look which I love..the price is a bit high though..I'd still probably buy it again :)

August 13, 2014

This mascara definitely volumizes lashes- only because of the clumping. Found this difficult to apply due to quick drying before you can reuse brush to separate lashes. Found this product less effective than maybeline volumizing mascara. Will not purchase again

June 26, 2014

Good mascara for the price but deffainlty is better out there. I found the brush makes applying it a little to thick for thinner lashes.

June 18, 2014

Love this mascara :) my eyes look so perfect.

May 29, 2014

Great product loved it and my daughter did too.

May 12, 2014

I bought this mascara for $3 on sale at Sephora. I anticipated for it to be a high end product that would really help to make my lashes look more voluminous. NOT THE CASE. It is quite clumpy and makes your lashes look "crusty" after a while.

its was worth every penny i spent on it. it does what its suppose to!!:)

March 17, 2012

When I first started wearing this mascara it was great and worked fine, then after a month or so the mascara started clumping on my eyelashes and became dry, I don't suggest purchasing this mascara.

December 20, 2011

I also received Sephora's Atomic Mascara as apart of my Sephora Birthday Gift for being a Beauty Member and I was extremely impressed with the product. I'm very picky about mascara and after years of trials and finally falling loyal to L'Oreal Voluminous I would cheat or switch my mascara routine to continue using Sephora's Atomic Mascara. I love the brush, the application and the black full, full, full lashes I'm left with. I love intense lashes for evening and this mascara lets me continue to add more until they are as thick and intense as I want after work :)

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic